Grados + Black Ipods are badass

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 13370 BURR1T0, Jul 17, 2006.

1. No, its been working fine. Sometimes it says its really low but slowly brings up the charge thats really the only thing odd about it.

2. I have the same Gen, and the battery doesn't even hold a charge anymore, so I had to buy an external battery. There was some court settlement about it in May or June, but I haven't heard anything about it since. I should be getting a new battery or iPod.

3. That sucks/awsome at the same time if you get a new iPod but never had that problem yet.

4. Are those SR60's or 80's? I can't quite read them. If they're 80's, do you use an amp? From what I've read, the 80's really need an amp to shine.

5. I seriously don't understand this thread.

Buds = earphones?

6. i have that old generation iPod i just got a refurbished one that's basically all new for $62 at my apple store. It's seriously brand new.

I have a pair of sennheiser HD280pro cans.
    I also have a technics turntable, adcom gfp555 pre-amp, adcom gfa 545II power-amp, paradigm atom speakers, and 130 gigs of 320 kbps VGR music.

7. pfff... E500s > that

8. Uh... why was my post deleted?

9. I was testing something, sorry.

10. What are the HD280's like?

What model of turntable do you have? Use it for dj'ing or purely for listening to vinyl?

11. i have one of those too