GRAN TURISMO 2

Discussion in '1994 NISMO 270R' started by icedupracing, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: aww an inline 4?

hey lets see you get an inline for up to 270hp, most v6 engines dont even go that high and even some v8s<!-- Signature -->

2. BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

REALLY IT IS!!!!!! IT LOOKS LIKE A OLD MUSTANG AND I LOVE MUSTANGS!!! IF YOUR A SMALL COMPANY THEN YOU SHOULD REALLY MAKE CARS THAT PEOPLE WOULD CONSIDER A DIFFERENT OR ABSTACT CAR BUT IF IT LOOKS LIKE THAT THEN WHY DONT YOU JUST GO OUT TO A TOYOTA DEALER AND BUY ONE OF THEIR GAY CARS!!!!!

3. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

WTF is your problem with NISMO? their cars would blow away your "mustang" if it even exists. you type like you just learned how to use a computer. do everyone a favor and get out of the nismo forums. you don't even deserve to be a part of this. you probably wouldn't even know what nismo is if it weren't in the GT games

4. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

man, all Nissans rule u idiot, get a life, it would flog ur car or any of ur old cars!!!

5. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

shut ur fukin mouth racekilla...fuk if i seen u in the street..i'd run ur ass over and start burnouts on ur head...#$%#er this nissan would fukin shit on ur GAY mustang! dickface

6. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

This is still one of the coolest 4Cyl Turbo cars around even when it was built in 1994 HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THIS TO THE AMERICAN TRASH!!!

7. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Race0Killa0TD</i>
    <b>REALLY IT IS!!!!!! IT LOOKS LIKE A OLD MUSTANG AND I LOVE MUSTANGS!!! IF YOUR A SMALL COMPANY THEN YOU SHOULD REALLY MAKE CARS THAT PEOPLE WOULD CONSIDER A DIFFERENT OR ABSTACT CAR BUT IF IT LOOKS LIKE THAT THEN WHY DONT YOU JUST GO OUT TO A TOYOTA DEALER AND BUY ONE OF THEIR GAY CARS!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If this car is actually gay, then you are the queen of the #%$s in fairy land you mullet wearing trash crack head. Since you're so gay how does my nuts bouncing off your chin sound you little #$%#er?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: BIG GAY CAR!!!!!!

Have you ever driven this car?! Case closed!

9. Re: aww an inline 4?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Demon666</i>
    <b>that sucks but this car is sooo nice i love the 270r but the inline 4 does no justice! i think that this car needs an engine overhaul and a new airdam/grill. well this car was pretty cool but agin engine needs work.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->It's called the SR20DET, the greatest japanese engine EVER!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: aww an inline 4?

yea the SR20det is one of the greatest japanese four bangers...dont forget the 3S-GTE, that engine was in the rod millen pikes peak car, it had 1000hp and was running at 50psi(about 500hp per liter)...now thats a four banger<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: aww an inline 4?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Grizz2K4</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Demon666</i>
    <b>that sucks but this car is sooo nice i love the 270r but the inline 4 does no justice! i think that this car needs an engine overhaul and a new airdam/grill. well this car was pretty cool but agin engine needs work.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->It's called the SR20DET, the greatest japanese engine EVER!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> cant believe you man, didnt even meantion the B16, B18, or that H22 get that damn type R logo off ur name

12. Re: aww an inline 4?

best engine ever....well read my name. but best N/A i4 has to be honda f20c....125bhp/L? i think so....<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: aww an inline 4?

Dudes, I was Joking!

Japan Makes some Sweet Cars/Engines!

H22A, B18C5, B16A/B16B, SR20DET, RB26DETT, the List goes on!

I would list some other Engines, but I know most about the Honda and Nissan...

And, are You gonna try and tell me the B or H Series Honda engine is better than an SR20DET or RB26DETT? PLEASE!!! Haha, what a Joke!<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: aww an inline 4?

hey now, i'm gonna have to disagree with you on the best 4 cylinder engine. I think the 4g63 is probably better. Nevermind the eclipse turbo version, i'm talking about the evo series. it makes 276hp in the evo7. Plus, it's like 20 years old, so there's got to be something good about it. But probably the absolute best 4 cyinder in the world(i think) is the 4age. If any of you have ever worked on that engine, it's is like the most tuner-friendly engine from japan. It's so versatile that it came supercharged, turbocharged, and naturally aspirated; and powered everything from the levin corolla to the mr2's to the celica's. Besides the rotaries, this is one of the most used engines for the old school guys. Oh, and now it currently resides in toyota's CART racing series cars. This is definitely the best 4 cylinder engine(i think) in the world.

15. Re: aww an inline 4?

those 4age's are tyte, HKS twin charged that engine(supercharged and turbocharge)its a pretty crazy little 1.6lt engine<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: aww an inline 4?

Actually, let me Re-phrase. The B16A sucks Balls. It makes 160 HP and ONLY 111 Lbs./Ft. of Torque from a DOHC VTEC Engine - What a JOKE!<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: aww an inline 4?

270hp thats it? The sr20det has incretible tunning potenical I am surprised that nismo descided to keep the 270r relativley tame. The sr20 is by far one of the best inline fours. Anyone who knows anything about this engine will agree with me. This engine comes in FR,FF, and awd, this and the huge tunning potencial make this a must when moding your 240,sentra,puslar etc.

18. Re: aww an inline 4?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Grizz2K4</i>
    <b>Actually, let me Re-phrase. The B16A sucks Balls. It makes 160 HP and ONLY 111 Lbs./Ft. of Torque from a DOHC VTEC Engine - What a JOKE!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

that's why you get an h22a engine. 190 hp in a i-4, n/a, and stock engine.

19. Re: aww an inline 4?

I totally agree with dimsum...
    the nissan sr20 has a shit load of potential..being naturally aspirated or turbocharged, ff,fr or awd it is easy one of the most versatile and great inline 4 motors. The 4G63 is damn good but, from what i've seen that vs a sr20, it's easy to be persuaded by the sr2o and the sr20 running stock internals turbo...

20. how many?

where do i find one of these cars and how much?

21. Re: how many?

they are everywhere...in the U.S. its the 240sx(the 89-94 fastback is the 180sx in japan and the 89-91 coupe is called a onevia in japan...you will need to put a jdm silvia front end on it to make it a silvia), you will need to swap in the silvia engine(SR20DET)to make it a silvia...in australia its called the the 200sx...im not sure about the european name of it; but you could import a silvia from japan if you live in england.

22. Re: how many?

well JDMraceR there is no way that can be an s13 89-94 240 if you didnt look at the ass end of this car..........and the SR20DET engine only has 205hp unless you boost the psi from 10 to 16. then at 16 psi you will have 280hp compaired to the stock 10 psi at 205 hp

it is probibly a nice s14<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: how many?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JDMraceR</i>
    <b>they are everywhere...in the U.S. its the 240sx(the 89-94 fastback is the 180sx in japan and the 89-91 coupe is called a onevia in japan...you will need to put a jdm silvia front end on it to make it a silvia), you will need to swap in the silvia engine(SR20DET)to make it a silvia...in australia its called the the 200sx...im not sure about the european name of it; but you could import a silvia from japan if you live in england. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

DAYAM DOOD YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH CAUSE YOU DONT KNO WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT, THIS IS AN S14 NOT AN S13, AND THERE YOU GO WITH THE STUPID ASS ONEVIA SHIT AGAIN...YOU HELLA SORRY!! YOU PROBLY DONT EVEN KNO WHAT JDM MEANS<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: how many?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from icedupracing</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i></i>
    <b></b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

DAYAM DOOD YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH CAUSE YOU DONT KNO WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT, THIS IS AN S14 NOT AN S13, AND THERE YOU GO WITH THE STUPID ASS ONEVIA SHIT AGAIN...YOU HELLA SORRY!! YOU PROBLY DONT EVEN KNO WHAT JDM MEANS</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    ***** i know that this nismo 270 is a s14...i was talking bout how the s13 is different in the U.S...there is the s13,s14, and s15 and its the "silvia"the rps13 is the 180sx...to the skyline foo...the sr20det has different generations...the sr20det in the s13 and the rps13 have 205hp running at 7 psi or 8 psi...the sr20det(220hp) in the s14 has the same psi but has a better turbo and variable valve timing...the sr20det(250hp) in the s15 is the same as the s14 but has a t28 turbo rather than the t25 used in the other generations, the s15 sr20det also has bigger injectors....JDM is japanese domestic market

25. Re: how many?

Ok, let this 17 yr old school you guys in the Silvia department, since

icedupracing

does not know what the hell hez talkin about. JDMRaceR i think knows what he is talkin about. But ill jus recap what hez talkin about since some people do not know what they are talkin about...Ok, lets Begin

This 94 270R is a US 94 240sx, in japan they call it S14. S14 range from 94-96. The 97-98 240sx is different, in japan its has a different name, known as MCS14 [Minor Changes S14].
    Onevia is correct its a S13 shown in the pics..the other one is a 240sx FASTBACK aka 180sx. A 99-current 240sx does not exsist..since 240sx is in US..but it does exist else where by the name of S15. NOW talkin about Sil-Eight, a Sil-Eighty is a S15[Sil]+180sx[Eighty]= Sil-Eighty. In other words, 240sx FASTBACK with a front light conversion of a S15. JDMRaceR is also correct about the SR20DET

Now Thats schooling