great design, very beautyful

Discussion in '2001 Fioravanti Vola Concept' started by sniper, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: great design, very beautyful

It doesn't look that bad, but I would never buy it. And I think that if you put some other rims under the car, you would have a entirely different, more beautiful car...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: great design, very beautyful

i love it its real nice i agree with you

3. Re: great design, very beautyful

I agree and think that it is a very beautiful car. I wish that would produce it and send it to the states.

4. Re: great design, very beautyful

Very smart design, look at that roof! I read an article about the designer, he worked for Bertone for years. Now he's got his own design studio. He designed a Ferrari also. Very good stuff!!

5. Re: great design, very beautyful

Yeah, Very sleek and sasy they stuck to one main geometric shape and didn't screw w/ it

6. Re: great design, very beautyful

I design cars and Here I see Quality It looks Great!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: great design, very beautyful

Wow, this is more agreement than I've seen in any forum. Guess I'll add to the love. I think this is a gorgeous car. Two words: giddy up.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: great design, very beautyful

I agree also, excellent looking car. Anyone know the specs?
    <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: great design, very beautyful

I think this car looks good too. I think the engine is an Alfa Romeo V6 with around 200hp. If it uses an Alfa W12, that would be awesome.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: great design, very beautyful

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>I design cars and Here I see Quality It looks Great!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What cars have you designed? Do you work for a design-firm?<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: great design, very beautyful

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from OldSchool</i>
    <b>Wow, this is more agreement than I've seen in any forum. Guess I'll add to the love. I think this is a gorgeous car. Two words: giddy up.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Indeed, you don't see it very much around here now do you?

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: great design, very beautyful

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EyMan</i>
    <b>It's a typical roadster, with one of the best design ever.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I think the design is decent.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: great design, very beautyful

it is a good design, not as good as the vanquishes thoe. Are we really gonna die in 2012?

14. Re: great design, very beautyful

the front needs to change but overall i like it, its an italian against the shelby cobra.