GREAT DRIFT CAR

Discussion in '1989 Mazda RX-7 GTUs' started by bob777, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: GREAT DRIFT CAR

Really addictive

2. Re: GREAT DRIFT CAR

u tried it>?

3. Re: GREAT DRIFT CAR

I play it almost everyday

4. Re: GREAT DRIFT CAR

how much?

5. Re: GREAT DRIFT CAR

"THE ART OF DRIFTING" drifting is an ART, period. It's a mix of control and blance, throwing your car sideways and controling the slide, through a corner. no drifter ever cares about 1/4 mile times, it's all about style and skills!

6. Re: GREAT DRIFT CAR

yep, perfectly balanced for drifting. also great for canyon runs. haha, especally when it's raining in the canyons, you get some pretty hair-raising sideways action, knowing that if you screw up...well your, assed, cuz there's never any guard rails when you need it! haha!

7. Re: GREAT DRIFT CAR

OH man chris V, you are a sad piece of work. You've been racing for a couple of decades and you're a SCCA driving instructor? Well its been a big waste of time. No wonder all the good drivers are from Europe and Asia. I've been driving for only 7-8 yrs and I know drifting is faster. Drifting is the fastest way to get a motorcar around a track(circut aye not that 1/4 mile BS) due to the simple fact that you can maintain higher entry and exit speeds through corners. Its quite a simple idea and if you disagree then you are not all there mate because its simple physics. The only reason its not done in high level racing is that races are about conserving tires and the fact that most race drivers (yourself included) lack the skill to drift around a circut faster than they can grip race. I welcome your reply.

8. Actually, drifting isn't a faster way of getting around a track, its just the fastest way of getting around certain corners, but it is the fastest way of getting down a touge pass mind you. Because it'd take too much time to slow down and turn. Drifting is faster on certain tracks, but grip is better for other tracks. Got it? Get it? good.

9. great car all around man i want to lay this car down by the FIRE then make sweet sweet love to it.