Green Machine

Discussion in '1996 Opel Calibra V6 4x4' started by KT4cars, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This Car is Sweet!
    They should really put this in
    production even if it is a little weird.

2. Re: Green Machine

i pray to the all-mighty that this thing doesn't make production. i can't imagine who would buy it??? and 60 HP? i bet it goes about 55-60 mph tops. just another car to get in the way of those who like a little more speed in their ride!!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Green Machine

if this car comes into production, i hope opel goes bankrupt..! plus its not going to..made to show electric power..heck it looks worse than the suzuki x-90

4. Re: Green Machine

the worst power i've ever seen in a vehicle

5. Re: Green Machine

This car is a total and utter joke. 43 kw? I could fart harder than this green shit heap<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Green Machine

Cmon guys
    you all know this is just a design exercise...
    i wonder if it hints the styling of the next Astra... which by the way will be the next Chevy Cavalier in the States...
    <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Green Machine

The car's styling isnt that striking, but not repuslive. The engine is underwhelming. But the logo is really cool. and the name, that's almost as cute as the Steinmitz Funster<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Green Machine

another mini cooper

9. Re: Green Machine

I think its cool, in a cute kind of way.
    nothing wrong with it.
    also, does anyone know where I can find some info on the original "tree frog" theyre talking about?

10. Re: Green Machine

This car isn't that bad. I liike the design and all, but it does need a lot more power.

11. Re: Green Machine

it's a piece of shit

12. Re: Green Machine

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ivanhoe</i>
    <b>Cmon guys
    you all know this is just a design exercise...
    i wonder if it hints the styling of the next Astra... which by the way will be the next Chevy Cavalier in the States...
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Indeed, if you look at the front, you can see a few styling parts of the Astra. But honestly, I wouldn't like to see this front on the new Astra...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->