GT2 vs. 456M GT

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 456M GT Scaglietti' started by gsolinas, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: GT2 vs. 456M GT

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Le supercar italiane sono le migliori</i>
    <b>How the hell can you vcompare them, the 456 is a GranTurismo, while the GT2 is almost a race-car, you're insane.
    It's like the other guy who compare's a 360Modena N-GT to an M5...or was that you again</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Mi piace moltissimo il tuo nome e firma. Anche io sono d'acordo che noi siamo i megliori nel mondo. Guarda dinuovo quest'anno come la Ferrari sta distrugendo il formula uno. Meno male che ci sono altri italiani qua che capiscono un po le machine.

Da dove vienni e da dove scrivi?

Scusa del mio italiano, non sono nato la. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: GT2 vs. 456M GT

GT2 will be better but for the luxury the 456 GT is better.

3. Which one would ya'll pick? I'd of course have to pick the Porsche 911 GT2 cuz for sure it looks a lot better and has better specs.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: GT2 vs. 456M GT

For sure in a race track I would take the GT2 but for luxury I would take the 456M GT. In looks they are both nice to see.

5. Re: GT2 vs. 456M GT

How the hell can you vcompare them, the 456 is a GranTurismo, while the GT2 is almost a race-car, you're insane.
    It's like the other guy who compare's a 360Modena N-GT to an M5...or was that you again

6. Re: GT2 vs. 456M GT

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PURE PORSCHE 911</i>
    <b>DONT ASK SUCH STUPID QUESTIONS YOU IDIOT?????
    HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THE 911 GT2 TO THIS????? ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD? THE PORSCHE WOULD PISS ALL OVER THIS IN EVERY ASPECT POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Idiot I'm not brain dead but you look like it after screwing your momma so many times. The Gt2 would beat the shit out of this car but it would be close.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: GT2 vs. 456M GT

This car isn't built for speed. It's built for luxury. Compare a 575M Maranello to a GT2. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: GT2 vs. 456M GT

I jus Gotta say 4get da GT2 put da GT3 in action i aint goin on no1'z sid ei lik both carz but if its Gt3 vs. 575M ferrari wud take it

9. Re: GT2 vs. 456M GT

456 GT,easy to drive ,Quiet, comfortable and fast.

10. Re: GT2 vs. 456M GT

wasn't me #%$.

11. Re: GT2 vs. 456M GT

Am I the onl one whom completely favors the Ferrari here?

12. Re: GT2 vs. 456M GT

I think so. I am so confused...I always heard that Ferrari made great supercars yet this car has the performance of the Boxster S even though The Boxster S is an excellent car but who would pay $$$ for this when the stats don't even come close to a car that costs less. The 575M I understand is worth it but I'm not to sure about this. Don't get pissed of Its just a simple question.

13. Re: GT2 vs. 456M GT

I normally would pick a Ferrari over a Porsche but this isn't a REAL
    Ferrari,lol.So GT2 all the way in this case!
    I mean 2+2 seater?Some even come with Auto!~?And that rear of the car
    like it has a trunk similar to like a Luxury car,wait this is a luxury car,therefore not a"Real" Ferrari.

14. Re: GT2 vs. 456M GT

911 GT2 for me,and might I add,this is a stupid comparison.

15. Re: GT2 vs. 456M GT

I'd take the 456 GT, but that's just me.