gt2

Discussion in '1998 Ruf Turbo R' started by viperman19, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: gt2

i got one of these in gt2. its pretty nice but the handling is'nt that great, since it's awd.

2. Re: gt2

to go along with the other user, GT2 is bull shit compared to the real cars, I should know I crashed my mini into a ditch a few months ago because i thought my mini could handle it because it could on the game

Wasnt that stupid!!!

3. Re: gt2

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mini_fan</i>
    <b>to go along with the other user, GT2 is bull shit compared to the real cars, I should know I crashed my mini into a ditch a few months ago because i thought my mini could handle it because it could on the game

Wasnt that stupid!!!
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you DID?!
    damn, that was stupid

4. Re: gt2

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mini_fan</i>
    <b>to go along with the other user, GT2 is bull shit compared to the real cars, I should know I crashed my mini into a ditch a few months ago because i thought my mini could handle it because it could on the game

Wasnt that stupid!!!
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hahahahahahahaaaaaaa thats some cool shit LOL lmao<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: gt2

I agree.

6. #8 canadaporsche, Oct 4, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: gt2

In the November 2000 version of Road and Track ( www.roadandtrack.com) magazine the Ruf Turbo R had the highest top speed and the best handling..
    p.s. AWD usually equated to better handling.

7. Re: gt2

GT3 is WAY off on the handling aspect of the RUF's in the game. If you have played the game you know what I'm talking about. It's like they're racing on ice which happens to have oil spilled on it. At least acceleration is decent.

8. Re: gt2

I got a Cobra with a Vortech Supercharger that could beat this

9. Re: gt2

the game is sweet but not entirely true. and the mini cooper guy, was that fun...i would have sh** my pants laughing so hard

10. Re: gt2

yeah the game can piss you off sometimes with the handling on some of the cars

11. Re: gt2

but the Ruf will still handle, drive and stop better. Don't compare a Ruf Porsche with a mustang they are not even in the same league.

12. Re: gt2

What a beauty.

13. Re: gt2

then there will alwys be some ass who says "a z06 would thrash this". Check most forums.

14. Re: gt2

WHY WHY WHY A ZO6 WHEN YOU CAN GO FASTER FOR LESS>>>

2002 Noble M12 GTO-3
    3000 cc , 253.5 kw / 340 bhp , 340 ft lbs
    1050 kg / 2315 lbs
    $40,000 0-60 3.6
    How about this:
    TVR Tuscan S: £50,000

0-60: 3.68
    0-100: 8.08

or
    Caterham R500: £36,200

0-60: 3.47
    0-100: 7.26

or
    Radical SR3: £35,250

0-60: 3.35
    0-100: 8.00

Note that these are street-legal production vehicles as delivered from the factory on standard street-legal tires and the times aren't manufacturer's "wet dreams" but actual times clocked by real drivers from Autocar magazine and duly reported in their July 30th, 2003 issue.

15. Re: gt2

that shows you, never trust a video game >

16. Re: gt2

Well done, I wish I could give you plenty of Karma points, but I cannot, as I have none.