Gumball Rally

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rabbitl1, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Well, the cars were definitely not hauling ass to get there. My buddy and I got down there at about 6pm, and there were some cars there for a car show, but the gumball cars didn't start arriving til about 8pm. Awesome showing of cars though and we saw the Jackass guys in a Range Rover and David Hasselhoff in an R8. I took a bunch of pics, but my laptop is dead for the time being, so can't upload them yet.

2. They stopped in Huntington Beach Orange County (about 40 minutes south of LA) at the Hilton, across the street from the Hyatt where i Valet. I got off work to see them, i was expecting an Enzo but didnt stay long enough to be see it arrive. Got pics on my camera phone and am not sure how to put it on my computer, the quality probably isnt that good but it was pretty neat.

I saw them in Vegas in 06 and the car line up was waaaaaay better then (although the Gumpert and XJ220 were nice to see in person...first time ever for me), i think its because of the lack of Europeans in this years "field".

3. Please, anyone who knows which day will the Gumball Rally team reach the hotel in Shanghai? I've sent 3 e-mails to info@gumball3000.com asking the time, but they haven't reply...