Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Boats, Planes, Other' started by MooSquad, May 17, 2016.
27. Socially awkward crocodile chopper
30. which is 28 from a different (more helpful?) angle
31. Which is 29 from a different (more helpful?) angle
34. for the bomb experts
And another view from the open hangar exposition. All pics taken with my old Sony Xperia X10i in 2011, all unedited.
Looks like a Douglas DC3, but I don't know enough to say for sure. It would make sense if it isn't, since Douglas is American
With the Lend/Lease program and confiscated trophies, everything is possible, so it could be
Found it! Licensed DC-3 indeed (Lisunov)
27. Mil mi-24 hind
32. Appears to be one of the flanker models. Su-27 or one of the variations.
37. Could be an su-21 or su-17.
18. 19. 20. Look like meserschmidts.
Many of the early migs and sukhois look very very similar. And I am faaaar from being knowledgable on Russian hardware
Yay! It's the only one I have any idea on in this thread, but I'm glad I got it (somewhat) right
32 is a MiG-29S
2. T-18 Glorious tenk
3-9. Dunno man some old cars
8. Boaty Mc Boatface
12.Hawker Hurricane mk1
13. Il-2 cyka blyat rush B kill tenk
14.P-39 Airacobra. One of those variants with the huge 37mm cannon
15-16. Polikarpov I-16, ugly POS
17. Not sure about this one... best guess is a Tupolev SB variant
23. Sukhoi Su-2
22. Some weird cockpit variant of Ki-43 Hayabusa
37. Early Su-15 Flagon
34. FAB-1500 M-54 high drag bomb
You are correct sir.
All those Russian planes look alie
Index updated with wiki links, thanks so much for all of this so far, this is awesome