HARDCORE Israel - "free soldier or PM dies"

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 996 911 Turbo, Jun 30, 2006.

1. #1 996 911 Turbo, Jun 30, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. They don't #$%# around.

3. No other country in the world would get away with 1/10 what Israel does.

4. awesome.

5. i still wish to see both sides destroyed

6. You wanted to beat the hornet's nest. Take your medicine fvcktards.

7. Iraq looks much more grown up doesnt it? This fued they are having is still retarded, and the world should just ignore either side when they are complaining.

8. The new leadership in Palestine is just stupid. They know Israel can wax the floor with them and they still try to pull shit like that.

9. State sponsored terrorism... sweet.

10. Gods chosen people are at it again...

11. "LET MY PEOPLE GO!"

12. both sides are just stupid ****s. i mean wtf. Israel kidnaps shitloads of Palestinian officials after just 1 of theirs was kidnapped. on the other hand u have the palestinians who just keep asking for it with their constant insurgent attacks. dumb, just dumb.

14. Yes, both sides are retarded.

15. The difference is one side holes all the cards and keeps the mess going. Guess which one...

16. palistine, now STFU.

17. USA? ;-)

18. says the Iranian, ironic eh?

19. A country couldn't get away with 10x more than any other country unless they were 10x more popular than any other country.

20. We never really said that, but we've got our weapons locked and loaded on various targets just in case.
    It'll be a mistake though if we killed him.

21. Thats what i thought . The whole world wouldnt see it as retaliation but assassination .

22. At least we got Syria running scared.

23. Only if I supported the Iranian government... and since I don't, it isn't ironic at all.