Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

Discussion in '2000 BMW X5 Lemans Concept' started by MarkM91286, Aug 9, 2002.

1. #1 MarkM91286, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    The Porsche will beat the ML55 AMG and the X5 (not the Lemans Concept)
    According to Motortrend Magazine, the naturally aspirated 337 hp Porsche will match the ML55 AMG's 0-60 sprint. the W-12 model will run it in 5 seconds flat! Click the link below for the whole article.

http://www.motortrend.com/feb01/cayenne/cayenne_f.html <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

Everyone knows about the Cayenne.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

its already in magazines ;)<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

it was on THIS website you idiot
    <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

I know this. There was smart alec sarcasm in this thread's title. Everyone was screamin about ML55's and X5's, but not one word about a Porsche Cayenne, when the Cayenne could beat any production SUV on the planet.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

Yea, but it looks like crap.....

7. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

Thats not a Nice thin to say.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

Okay it isn't but to be honest, the Porsche Cayenne does look terrible. It's like a 996 on higher suspensions... ughh..... It has great performance, but i don't think performance will sell over safety, comfort and design.

9. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

Why the Hell did a great name like Porsche decide to make an SUV in the first place? I didn't believe it at first and I couldn't imagine why they would. BAD IDEA!!! Porsche should stick to what its known for: fast sports cars of the highest quality. What's next? An SUV from Ferrari???? Let's hope not.

10. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

A ferrari SUV would be a complete disaster. No offense. The cannye or whatever it is called is TURBO GAY. At least this X5 looks better and has better performance.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

27-311, how's about you mamma. lol Hahahahaha . Just kiding, try the TRV speed 12 Brah.

12. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

Try to ban my did you , ban u mamma, u father, u brother,u sister, uncle, aunt, grand parents, (all ur friend and family).U #$%#ing bunch of #%$s. U people are probly #$%#ing each other while testing these cars

itch b s, oh if you didn't know that bitches.

13. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

Personally, I hate that Cayenne, Porches are supposed to be fast little sport cars, not some big huge ass sport ute. And i think that the Porsche is ugly, while the X5 has nice lines.

14. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

I dont want to say this since I do love porsches, but the SUV is not the best looking suv on the market. Porsche should have stayed with the sportscars... then I have heard lambo is designing a suv... where is the world going to...<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

Yea
    I think its gay, Porsches are supposed to be fast little sports cars and not something big and ugly. I think for the looks the X5 gets my vote and the Porsche whose really going to drive it off road with it and think about the turbocharged one

16. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

I'm probably the biggest Porsche fan in the world, but I'm sorry Porsche, the Cheyenne shames Porsche's name. Ferdinand Porsche must be spinning in his grave.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

Meh Cayenne's are fast, they look ok, but why by a Cayenne if you can get one of there super cars for a BIT more money..LITERALLY

about the Ferrari SUV...that'd be hilarious, but it'd do just as well as Lamborghini's SUV...heh, i'm actually not joking about that they did make an SUV a little before 95, it looked like ****. It boasted about 550 bhp if i remember correctly..but it always weighed alot...dunno what they were thinking either.

18. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

the cayenne is the most ugly monstorus car iv ever seen

19. Re: Has anyone heard about the Porsche Cayenne?

Why Would Porche Name an Suv After A Spice AnywaY?

20. You're very convincing... his idiot.

21. You're very convincing... his idiot.