HAVE ONE. REALLY!

Discussion in '1993 Lister Storm' started by ferrarif50fire, Nov 4, 2002.

1. I dont have one but my uncle does and its a really great car exept he says the handiling sux like shit! hes almost wrecked out 3 times. ive seen him run it on a drag strip and it FLIES!? Damn its fast as hell but not as fast as my cousins (modified) F50. if u are intrested in pics just tell me and ill email em to ya. just need ur email though. they beat me every time i use my 550 maranello. even though its has a supercharged engine

2. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

I'm sure... why don't you start replying when you STOP doing crack.

3. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

uhhhh no my family is rich. we inherited over 5 mil$ when my grandpa died. he owned alot of stock and he cashed out with over 15mil$. SO just shut ur mouth

4. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

Yeah right, and i struck oil in my back garden whilst digging up weeds. My garage includes xj220, f40, f50, enzo, vanquish, veyron.
    but i race my grandads murcielago in my mclaren.
    Lying fool.

5. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

Yeah and i got a quad turbocharged Ferrari F-50

or do i??? ;-)

6. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

U WANNA BE JACKASSES LIKE EVERY ONE ELSE ON THIS SITE WHO ARE jelious just because they cant have great cars like ferrari's and Porches then go cry me a river, if u dnt belive me thats ur problem

7. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

if you are telling the truth then you will be able to post a picture of it with you sitting in it waving, with an apple on the rear wing and three bananas on the floor. this way i can tell if youre not lying because if youre lying, there is no way you will be able to get a picture of this, but if youre not blaggin' then youll be able to do it.

8. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

Yeah he probably doesn't have one but that sure would be hilarious if that picture all of the sudden showed up. I would be laughing at all these replies. Even mine because of what I am about to say.
    I am pretty sure your grandfather owns one. The only reason you know the handling sucks is probably from Gran Turismo 2. And they have better acceleration than an f50 anyways

9. Re: Dat Picture

Anyways I just remembered that I have that photograph saved on my hard drive. So now I am pretty sure that it isn't yours.

10. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

You don't see me lying to everyone about the cars I have or the cars of people I know have. And I have some pretty bad cars.
    Pure White - '91 Ford Explorer XLT - V8
    Vintage Red - '99 Pontiac Grand Am GT V6 H.O - V6 H.O

And the car I will most likely purchase when I turn 16 and get a full license

Dark Green Metallic - '70 Porsche 914 1.7 Litre - Flat 4 1.7 Litre

11. Re: Send me the pictures already

He doesn't have one already don't ya know. You sound as if youv'e asked him before and he didn't comply. If that is true it would probably be because his grandfather doesn't really own one.

12. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

lets see the pics jackass

13. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

14. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

15. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

I knew it.

Just one of hundreds of filthy liars on the site.

16. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

17. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

18. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

ok i admit it i dont have one but i do noe some one who noes a guy who did own one oh yea also will the jackass who keeps posting the same thing over and over so he can get more posts stop its frickin annoying

19. Re: HAVE ONE. REALLY!

multiple posts are annoying?
    People talking out of their arse is more annoying.
    Considering only 4 of them were sold, where do you exactly live?

20. A little specific, but you've got the right idea. Hey buddy, post that pic!

21. The president of my university had a Lister XJS V12- that thing looked pretty badass (the 'for sale' sign he had on it said 530 HP). I never saw him drive it though- he seemed to prefer his 911 RS America.

22. Post a pic of you next to it with a sign saying Pinin rules.

Then everyone will believe you...

23. Bill Gates his my uncle's cousin's sister's pizza man's dog's librarian's grandmother's caretaker's tax collector! Lying SOB!