he shood steek to 300zx

Discussion in '2001 Stillen SMK' started by choclops, Aug 10, 2002.

1. thes idiot shood stay away frum nice cars. he is gay and he beets his children.

seriusly tho it is so ogly and he only knows 300zx. talk about don jonson and tubbs. crocckett. miami vise

2. Re: he shood steek to 300zx

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from choclops</i>
    <b>thes idiot shood stay away frum nice cars. he is gay and he beets his children.

seriusly tho it is so ogly and he only knows 300zx. talk about don jonson and tubbs. crocckett. miami vise</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What the Hell? You are a born asshole!!! I'm so pissed off right now!! How dare you insult Steve Millen! I can't believe this. Has anyone else herd from this Choclops character?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: he shood steek to 300zx

Choclops, what the f...!!! Steve Millen is the unforgiving overlord of all that is good and pure. It is he that makes the rivers run. It is he who makes the wind blow and it is he who<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: he shood steek to 300zx

This is an improvement on its looks, what are you on about?

5. Re: he shood steek to 300zx

how many times were you dropped on your head as a baby? not a joke man, i really wanna know how someone as retarted as you comes into this world.

6. Re: he shood steek to 300zx

what the hell are you on man! Steve Millen is god!