heads or tail

Discussion in '1999 Morgan Plus 8' started by mgbgt73, Aug 10, 2002.

1. they say the suspension is so stiff, that if yo drive over a coin you could tell if it is heads or tail up. Very nice car if you wan't something more pratical than a classic. i's a goo choice but i would spent my money on a caterham if i wanted o modern classic. (or maybe a mg rv8 (a modern v8 powered mgb, hey that's another car that's missing in this forum)<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: heads or tail

yea this aint too bad at all..i do like the aero 8 more though.

3. Re: heads or tail

i'de rather walk<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: heads or tail

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>i'de rather walk</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thanks for that......your opinions in all the forums contain stupid comments like that<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: heads or tail

This one looks interesting. It is really vintage looking - totally contrasting that of the Aero 8. I realize that they probably have nothing to do with each other, and the years are different, but its like - they go from old style cars to an ultra modern super sporty roadster! I don't get it. Nice car none the less.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: heads or tail

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Brit cars rule</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>i'de rather walk</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thanks for that......your opinions in all the forums contain stupid comments like that</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Also stupid posts in the Venturi forums.

7. Re: heads or tail

sorry brit man, but i agree wit supa sonic. i dont see any enjoyment drivin that car. but, everyone has a rite to an opinion rite? lata

8. Re: heads or tail

Why did someone make something that looks old? thats a dumb idea in my opinion.

9. Re: heads or tail

Haha, thats pretty funny. But not true is it?

10. Re: heads or tail

Its nice if you want a fast classic car with out the problems of the classic cars.

11. Re: heads or tail

people buy this car for relaxed cruising, not sheer racing. Although it's not that slow....
    My neighbour owns one of these, he had to wait 3 years after he ordered it. I believe it's a nice car though!!
    if you want to see some pictures, that's possible. I'll have to scan them first though

12. Re: heads or tail

ive been for a drive in one of these... i live in worcester, which isnt far from where they are made in malvern. i know a panel beater there and he let me take one for a spin. the suspension is rock solid but, frankly, who cares! this is one of those cars where the sheer satisfaction of driving it and the charm of it make up for the bone shaking. it was also extremely satisfying to beat a stupid pikey in his souped up vauxhall nova in a car that has not changed since the 30s (i think!)

any people knocking this shouldnt until theyve tried one.

13. Re: heads or tail

the aero 8 is better

14. Re: heads or tail

hey no shit?

lol this is still a great car