Heard it's coming to production

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Power Wagon Concept' started by carskicksass, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Heard it's coming to production

looks cool!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. When I visited the 2001 Toronto Int. Auto Show this year, the guys at Dodge said this awesome truck will probably be coming into production in the next one or two years. Now if that isn't sweet (who could say no to a turbocharged V8 that delivers 780 lb./ft. of torque?), I don't know what is. This truck would be the undisputed king of all pickups! It even looks like a luxury sedan, but with lots of 'tude! Man oh man! Can't wait.

Cheers,
    Al<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Heard it's coming to production

No way! I've seen this thing in real life and it is awesome!!!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Heard it's coming to production

This thing would be sweet with a lift kit and fat a*s tires.... do some off-road adventures...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Heard it's coming to production

i cant wait it will be 1 more badass pickup in the dodge line up

6. Re: Heard it's coming to production

Would be pretty damn sweet if it did. As long as they have a quad cab version.

7. Re: Heard it's coming to production

This truck is #$%#in awesome. 1 quick correction that 780ft lbs of torque is generated by a I-6

8. Re: Heard it's coming to production

wow, this truck is awsome, I hope Hummer can cook something up besides the H2 to match this....

9. Re: Heard it's coming to production

i dont think its coming 2 production, if it was it prolly would of already, hey but u dont kno it juz might, but they want ya 2 think its not but really is, u kno kinda like how when they redesign cars u see spied photos of them with bras covering tha whole car. well dodge did take it off of tha concpet list in the web site so u neva kno
    :-D :)

10. Re: Heard it's coming to production

This thing would be SWEEeeeeeeEEEEEEET to see on public roads :D