Help!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MclarenF1LMwoo, Mar 4, 2007.

1. For some reason my downloads keep stopping when i try and download anything. They will get to anywhere from 1%-99% but they will stop and cannot be restarted. I dont know why it is doing this, i use firefox, its completely updated and everything else is fine.

Anyone know how to fix this? Any ideas?

2. hard drive space ?

3. Plenty of hard drive space. It could be the firewall? I just updated my AVG. If that is the problem how would i fix it?

4. You have an AVG firewall?

Anyway, disable the firewall and try to DL something. If that works, we'll know something.

5. I need the real picard.jpg please!

6. I need somebody!
    Help! Not just anybody!

7. Okay i disabled my firewalls and the downloads still stop. Anyone have any ideas? Someone suggested i wasnt allowing Ping to get through my router(i use linksys) and to look for a block on "wan request" and that might fix it. But i dont know how to do that, if someone could walk me through that/ has any other ideas that would be great.

8. HELP ME, MY BABY'S IN THAT BURNING BUILDING RIGHT THERE! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

9. Download Accelerator Plus!

10. mine kept doing this aswell
    does msn sign off aswell?

It kept doing it untill I changed my ISP.... Never figured it out.

11. What is accelerator plus?

And do you think i should change my isp?

12. You can try to throw us off with your avatar, but your username makes it clear you're a f@g.

13. AU SECOURS AU SECOURS! OU EST LES POMPIERS?!??!?!

fvckn highschool

14. Pas de panique madame.. ici est *rollez des drums* SUPERB-HOMME

15. Anyone have an idea? Not a joke? Anyone know how to do what i explained before? Change ip?

16. That crap about the router makes no sense.

17. #19 BenFenner, Mar 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    911 Turbo Dreams, I'll help you, but as this is not a normal problem, we're gunna have to start at the beginning.

Can you download the HijackThis program from this website?

http://www.download.com/HijackThis/3000-8022_4-10379544.html

I's like you to run it, create a log file, and post the results here.