Hennessey ate Saleen again......

Discussion in '1999 Ford Saleen Mustang S-351' started by xcaution imports, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Hennessey motorsports is just the best.. Twin Turbo Viper 800, 830 HP. 0-60 in 2.4 Seconds,... 245 + mph.. 0-100 in 6.5 Seconds. and 50 State street legal upgrade.. all testing was done At motortrend.. on a rainy Day!!!! on street legal tires...<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Hennessey ate Saleen again......

I read the article where the hennessey was tested, but where in that article did it state that the viper was tested against a saleen, any saleen?.....I thought the article was a road test for the viper, not a shootout? Id like to read that article, like alot of people would, where can we get a copy of the article that you read.

3. Re: Hennessey ate Saleen again......

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from xcaution imports</i>
    <b>Hennessey motorsports is just the best.. Twin Turbo Viper 800, 830 HP. 0-60 in 2.4 Seconds,... 245 + mph.. 0-100 in 6.5 Seconds. and 50 State street legal upgrade.. all testing was done At motortrend.. on a rainy Day!!!! on street legal tires...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

God damn your retarded. the hennest viper is a V10 TWIN TURBO engine. no wonder it ate this. It also costs what like $200,000 more My point exactly. Damn your dumb<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Hennessey ate Saleen again......

Compare Dodge Viper Venom 800 TT, the fastest Viper out there, to a decent Mustang, why don't you compare it to a 2000 Mustang Boss, 855 bhp, Supercharged V8, ( 0 - 60 ) 1.9 seconds, ( 0 - 100 ) 5.5 seconds, and the Venom 800 TT was 2.7 second ( 0 - 60 ) and is 800 hp, that's why it is called the 800 TT you #$%#' homo.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Hennessey ate Saleen again......

I would put my money on the Boss.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Hennessey ate Saleen again......

so would I

7. Re: Hennessey ate Saleen again......

i would put my money on a 428 cj gt mustang or on a 429 boss

8. Re: Hennessey ate Saleen again......

What do you think of the GM 454

9. Re: Hennessey ate Saleen again......

Exatly right bro. So shut the hell up dumbass trying to compair a Viper to a Mustang.

10. Re: Hennessey ate Saleen again......

The Viper Venom gets its 800plus HP from twin turbos while the Mustang Boss that you mention is a naturally aspirated V8.

11. Re: Hennessey ate Saleen again......

Why does it seem that I can't go to a forum without reading about the 800TT?

I would put my money on the Boss too. Don't compare the 800TT to this, compare it to something that can actually compare to it.