Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

Discussion in '2001 Ford XR8 Xplod Concept' started by 944turb0, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

it xplods like everything else ford makes<!-- Signature -->

2. It is a Ford. The name speaks for itself. What else would they call it?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from killer69</i>
    <b>It is a Ford. The name speaks for itself. What else would they call it?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Oh yes that is why. The executives are like, "since we have a lame company and everything we make blows up, we should call our newest concept the xplod!" [sarcasm]<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

Thanks for baggin ford without a reason, woudl you care to post a reason that actually makes sense????

5. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

becuase maybe the engine blows over after 2 liters of nos?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

maybe it's called explod because it's also the sony xplod showcar you #$%#head.

7. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

for all you D#@KHEADS out their the car is called xplode for the sound system in it. and for all the other D#@KHEADS out there this car puts out 350Kw with out any turbo supercharger. for all the D#@KHEADS out there that like to bag ford out you can go and get [email protected]#KED

8. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

The XR8 has Xplod on the back because of the f*%king sound system. Why don't you wankers spend 5 minutes research before you go out and bag Fords, I can only see two other sane people in this forum! The rest of you can go F&%K yourselves!
    That is Sony Xplod wankers!!!!
    Go Ford<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

they arent dumb, they know its cause of the system in it, we just hate ford cause we hate things that are unreliable pieces of shit and want something that will get us to our job everyday, which in my case happens to be a ford dealership, where everyone who works there drives everything but fords, and fords salesmen are like lawyers, they make there living by lying, and the only time they dont lie at work is when they sell a trade in that isnt made by ford

10. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

This is the most immature thread I have ever seen (or read)

11. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

redvette, when you can get a car that can beat my 1600bhp mustang then you start talking s**t you holden loving drive too slow motherf****r, i'll line you up with any vette you got you pussy.
    DONT TALK S**T UNLESS YOU CAN BACK IT UP, Fag

12. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

Holdens SUCK Falcons are better all holden is a cheapr rip off of GM they even use engines in all their HSV cars and b4 u start i know their owned by GM but for #$%# sakes you dont c Subaru using Chevs engines<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SVT_Mustang</i>
    <b>Holdens SUCK Falcons are better all holden is a cheapr rip off of GM they even use engines in all their HSV cars and b4 u start i know their owned by GM but for #$%# sakes you dont c Subaru using Chevs engines</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->"they even use engines in their HSV cars"? Sorry I didn't know HSV's weren't allowed to have engines, they should be just a body with seats and wheels shouldn't they? Learn to structure a sentence if possible you dropkick. <!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SVT_Mustang</i>
    <b>Holdens SUCK Falcons are better all holden is a cheapr rip off of GM they even use engines in all their HSV cars and b4 u start i know their owned by GM but for #$%# sakes you dont c Subaru using Chevs engines</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh really! The SVT cobra -R would get BLOWN backwards by the 300GTS. LEARN SOMETHING! Oh yes, and to the MAn who cliams he has the 1600hp mustang, my ass. Ford has the world's most pushy sales organisation. My father was just sitting in a mustang, and the salesperson was getting the paperwork already, breathing down his neck[my fathers] He was practically forcing him in to buy the car! We ended up getting a firebird RAM-AIR. Thanks ford, we bought a much better car. <!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

fghfdgh

16. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

fghjfghj

17. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

ghjfghjf

18. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

fghfgh

19. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 1963redvette</i>
    <b>they arent dumb, they know its cause of the system in it, we just hate ford cause we hate things that are unreliable pieces of shit and want something that will get us to our job everyday, which in my case happens to be a ford dealership, where everyone who works there drives everything but fords, and fords salesmen are like lawyers, they make there living by lying, and the only time they dont lie at work is when they sell a trade in that isnt made by ford</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Not all Fords are un-reliable Pieces of Sh*t, infact I've seen and heard of many Holdens that fall apart before the falcons do. The cars that i have seen, only 1 ford i've seen that falls apart. and only 10 HOldens that fall apart, that might not be much, but they r still reliable cars. If you had one and it fell apart that doesn't mean they are all like that.

And all salesmen lie, my dad who used to be a real-estate agent quit because he developed a conscience, he then went to work for an insurance company in australia, they were even bigger crooks. In most industries i think u will find that everyone lies to you.

20. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from nissanZboy</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 1963redvette</i>
    <b>they arent dumb, they know its cause of the system in it, we just hate ford cause we hate things that are unreliable pieces of shit and want something that will get us to our job everyday, which in my case happens to be a ford dealership, where everyone who works there drives everything but fords, and fords salesmen are like lawyers, they make there living by lying, and the only time they dont lie at work is when they sell a trade in that isnt made by ford</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Not all Fords are un-reliable Pieces of Sh*t, infact I've seen and heard of many Holdens that fall apart before the falcons do. The cars that i have seen, only 1 ford i've seen that falls apart. and only 10 HOldens that fall apart, that might not be much, but they r still reliable cars. If you had one and it fell apart that doesn't mean they are all like that.

And all salesmen lie, my dad who used to be a real-estate agent quit because he developed a conscience, he then went to work for an insurance company in australia, they were even bigger crooks. In most industries i think u will find that everyone lies to you.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I think Holden and Ford are generally both reliable cars, there are people at the end of the production line that test the cars and see whether they have problems to be fixed or not, and unfortuntely some make it through that still have problems. And I think it would be unfair for someone to say I know 5 people with 5 unreliable Holdens and 1 person with 1 unreliabe Ford therefore Holden's are unreliable, because at the moment Holden are selling way more vehicles.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

I saw this thing at one of the Melbourne motor shows, and this thing rocks! - just goes to show how good aussie (and ford for that matter) inginuity really is! - producing 350kW out of a stroked 5 ltr V8 is damn good, at least ford HAND BUILD their engines IN AUSTRALIA, unlike holden, ohhh...i mean GM, who build their 'performance' engines for them...the new ford engines will take the power war right back to holden...judging by the write up in MOTOR magazine about the XR6T vs the SS, there has been a 'disturbance in the force' as they put it, as they gave the win to the XR6T - i wouldnt blame them for that anyway, as it is a better car all around

all you wankers that say ford are shit, or this car sucks, do some research, dont just pull it outta ur assholes, as all holden morons do.

BTW - Holden will ALWAYS be GM's Lil *****!

22. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

Please enjoy the little time that you're going to have more powerful engines...now what did Wheels quote for the new HFV6? Upto 201kw and 275kw for the turbo version...whatever it is they did say it will certainly be more than the Ford motors...oh did I care to mention the GEN IV and the 5 speed auto?

23. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

yeah, as if Holden will turbo their V6 motor to produce 275 kW - IMO the I6 is more efficient and is also a better engine, more reliable too

24. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

Thats what Motor magazine have quoted...I'm very interested to hear how you and your crystal ball already know that the Ford engine is better, more efficient and reliable than the new HFV6, which hasn't even come out yet.

25. Re: Here's the real scoop on why it's called Xplod

Thats what Motor magazine have quoted...I'm very interested to hear how you and your crystal ball already know that the Ford engine is better, more efficient and reliable than the new HFV6, which hasn't even come out yet.