Hey CarreraGtRacer

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lizardmech, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Do you support forcing little kids to join a militia with brainwashing and using civilians as shields? Are you promoting it with that avatar?

2. Apparently you have Hezbollah all figured out now don't ya?

3. #3 lizardmech, Aug 1, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    "We don't take anyone who knocks at our door and says 'I want to join'. We raise our fighters. We take them when they are young kids and raise them to become Hizbullah fighters. Every fighter we have believes that the ultimate form of being is martyrdom."

"But we are also an Islamic resistance movement, an indoctrinated army,"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/syria/story/0,,1832931,00.html

4. I still don't see the "forcing little children to join a militia with brainwashing" part.....

Using civilians and shields? You act like you've never seen guerilla warfare before...Remember what happened to the U.S. in Vietnam? Same thing is going to happen to the Israelis...

Plus there's already a bigass thread stickied so no need to be making more threads about the same shit

5. Also correct me if I'm wrong the kids with the Palestinian flags would be Hamas no?

6. "We take them when they are young kids and raise them to become Hizbullah fighters."
    this is brainwashing.

"Using civilians and shields? You act like you've never seen guerilla warfare before...Remember what happened to the U.S. in Vietnam? Same thing is going to happen to the Israelis..."
    then pro-Palestenians shouldn't complain about Isreal being the big bad wolf when civilians get killed.

7. "I still don't see the "forcing little children to join a militia with brainwashing" part....."

Haha yeah right since when do little kids normally want to go blow themselves up for jihad.

"Using civilians and shields? You act like you've never seen guerilla warfare before...Remember what happened to the U.S. in Vietnam? Same thing is going to happen to the Israelis..."

No shit, but im not promoting it am I?

"
    Plus there's already a bigass thread stickied so no need to be making more threads about the same shit"

No this thread is about a different thing: why you choose to promote an organization that recruits kids into its army and kills the people you supposedly support.

8. no with the f*ckloads of money the U.S. gives them they need to buy better intelligence

9. "Haha yeah right since when do little kids normally want to go blow themselves up for jihad."

When there families get f*cked up by there enemies...

"No this thread is about a different thing: why you choose to promote an organization that recruits kids into its army and kills the people you supposedly support."

Perhaps it's because it's 4:30 AM here and I still haven't slept but come again with the "kills the people you supposedly support" part?

10. "Perhaps it's because it's 4:30 AM here and I still haven't slept but come again with the "kills the people you supposedly support" part?"

They place military assets in populated areas to maximise the number of Lebanese civilian deaths and initiated a new conflict to criple Lebanon and encourage islamic fundamentalism.

11. And the Palestenians should cause any trouble at all with the shit loads of cash they get from teh entire world.

12. you are an idiot, but i already knew that

13. Of course I have heard of Guerilla warfare, that does not make it ok. That is like being raped and the the rapist goes, "What, you have not heard about rape before." Hizbollah is responsible for the civilians that they put in harms way.

14. you are the one who is brainwashed. you are repeating what your TV is saying, civilians as shields!!! lol

statistics talk for itself, see the bloody history of USA, they love Blood & killings:

-Pequot War (1637)
    -King Philip's War (1675)
    -French and Indian War (1754-1763)
    -American Revolution (1775-1783)
    -Northwest Indian War (1792)
    -Quasi-War (1798-1801)
    -Barbary Wars (1801)
    -Tecumseh's War (1814)
    -Creek War (1814)
    -Peoria War (1814)
    -War of 1812 (1812-1814)
    -Seminole Wars (1815-1818)
    -Black Hawk War (1815-1818)
    -Mexican-American War (1846)
    -Utah War (1846)
    -American Civil War (1861-1865)
    -Spanish-American War (1898)
    -Philppine-American War (1899-1913)
    -Boxer Rebellion (1899-1901)
    -Indian Wars (1865-1890)
    -Banana Wars (1989-1935)
    -First World War (1917-1918)
    -Polar Bear Expedition (1918-1919)
    -Second World War (1941-1945)
    -Cold War (1945-1991)
    -Korean War (1950-1953)
    -Bay of Pigs Invasion (1961)
    -Operation Power Pack (1965)
    -Vietnam War (1957-1975)
    -Terhan Hostage Rescue (1980)
    -Grenada (1983)
    -Beirut (1983)
    -Panama (1989)
    -Persian Gulf War (1990-1991)
    -Somalia (1992-1993)
    -Yugoslavia (1999)
    -War on Terrorism (2001-present)
    -Afghanistan War
    -Iraq War (2003-Present)
    -Border Operation (2006)
    -Beirut 2 (2006)
    -Palestine War (Helping israel)

15. Wow, America has fought some wars. I guess we are much worse than the middle east. I mean there have never been any wars in the middle east, never through all of history has the middle east been in conflict. These are not statistics, this is just a listing of all of the times the US has sent troops somewhere. Even then the first three are not even US troops, since the US did not even exist. What is Beirut 2, the sequal? Honestly this is dumb, every country has fought. The Bay of Pigs did not even involve US troops.

16. If Hezbolla isn't putting "civilians as shields", why the hell do they keep 10.000 katyuskas launchers in civilian houses?

17. perhaps is carrera gt racer a radical islamist and praises hezbollah as much as al quaeda and watches al jazeera as his favorite news source.

18. I agree.

19. Wow your a #$%#ing reatrd.