Hey, nice triangle

Discussion in '2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R' started by SSfearSS, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Lets see. A triangle, or 8 throaty cylinders with a massive cam/pushrod setup delivering more torque than the entire Honda powerplant. Wow, thats tough.

Hahaha. Stupid Wanker rotary!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Hey, nice triangle

no wonder nobody replied to you. everyone things your an idiot haha
    <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Hey, nice triangle

Your the guy that thinks the 607 is underpowered right? Even though it has a significantly better power to weight than your SS? <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Hey, nice triangle

Hey SSFearSS, do you rate all cars by what they do in the quarter mile? An RX7 was not made to drag race like an f-body was. A stock RX7 can run neck and neck with the new Z28 if not faster. But when you put it on the race track the RX7 would run circles around it. My brother has a 97 Camaro SS with a 383 stroker and a whole lot of goodies but I at least respect him because he doesn't care what the car is, just as long as its fast. You can make anything fast. Doesn't matter if its a 1.3 liter rotary or a 5.7 V8. If someone want's the adrenaline rush of a twin turbo or a pushrod V8 I don't care, but when you start talking crap about a car thats a better all around car than a Camaro, you don't know how stupid you sound. My brother's got 20,000 miles on his Camaro. He's put 9,000 on it since he bought it. And he's also blown the motor 3 times.

Nick

5. Re: Hey, nice triangle

Rotary engines are awesome! By the way, you moron, this car can beat any shit Honda.

6. Re: Hey, nice triangle

Congradulations! You're just as biased as he is!

7. the RX 7 is a hell of a car 0-60 time is 4.8 sec top speed is 150 plus mph and that stock and dont reply my camaro is faster well know shot sherlock its not stock

8. the RX 7 is a hell of a car 0-60 time is 4.8 sec top speed is 150 plus mph and that stock and dont reply my camaro is faster well know shot sherlock its not stock