HEY! show some respect!

Discussion in '2001 Bentley EXP Speed 8' started by 250GTO, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: HEY! show some respect!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RAGE</i>
    <b>I agree. The fact that Bently was able to create such a quick and reliable prduct from the Audi R8C, which faild miserably to give any form performance at the 1999 LeMans, is proof of the Bently team's abilitys.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->now your talking<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: HEY! show some respect!

I don't mean to bad-mouth Bentley, as this is definitely an awesome car, but a lot of it was built from last year's Audi R8, including the same engine, but built to comply with LMGTP class rules.<!-- Signature -->

3. Bentley has been involved in racing longer than most companies have been making cars!
    They all look alike because these are racers, Hehe , wonder why F-1 cars look alike?
    Bentlies are awsome cars, thats it.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: HEY! show some respect!

I think it's a great car. I even like it better than the Audi R8's. Way to go Bentley!

5. Re: HEY! show some respect!

umm GucciStyles? Sure bentley has been making cars alot longer, that is ture, but you think that they make race cars look the same for a reason? of coarse! how about, uhh, arodynamics?