Hey this is fake...

Discussion in '2000 Honda Accord Euro R' started by 1998 Nissan R390, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Well in the movie the fast and the furious these cars were driving under semis and well the semi would have 2 b jacked up bcause ive stood bside a honda civics and well there is no way it can fit under there normally.

2. Re: Hey this is fake...

And indeed they were jacked up. I remember Entertainment magazine posting an article about that. How many inches they jacked up, I forgot.

3. Re: Hey this is fake...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 1998 Nissan R390</i>
    <b> Well in the movie the fast and the furious these cars were driving under semis and well the semi would have 2 b jacked up bcause ive stood bside a honda civics and well there is no way it can fit under there normally.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Don't be such a dumb mofo!!
    This car is a Accord, in the movie they used a bunch of civic coupé's!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Hey this is fake...

what the hell r u talking about? How do u mean this is fake? go to a European Honda website and u'll c it's a real car..<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Hey this is fake...

The cars you mean were civics, not accords. Weirdo<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Hey this is fake...

Go take it to the Civic forum. You would expect it of course, from a bogus movie anyway.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Hey this is fake...

LoL did ne one see the article in import tuner this month all all this shit that was fake in fast and the furious??? well it wasn't really an article but more of a cartoon...lol damn funny shit

8. Re: Hey this is fake...

just another white person thinkin' everything in fast and the furious is real

9. Re: Hey this is fake...

Fast and the Furious was a terribly acted movie! It was Cheesy, and stupid - like the Line "SHIT! (Followed by a Hit of the Dashboard), Haha I couldn't stop Laughing at how Stupid that was! And the Asian Biker gang that Blew up the Eclipse? Haha, who in Hell would do that? Steal it and Sell it! And when Pual Walker is about to use his 2nd NOS, and the Computer warns him not to, so he yells "SHUT UP!" and turns it off! Hahaha, sooooo Cheesy! That movie was only good for the AWESOME Cars in it (Orange Supra, Red RX-7, White Jetta, Yellow Skyline, Purple Silvia, Black Charger, etc...). I can't wait for the Fast and the Furious 2 though! Haha :p

Off the Record... is NOS Flammable? I have heard it IS and it ISN'T. So what is it???<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Hey this is fake...

are you a dumb a** why dont you go spray some nos and light a mach omg see what happens that is about the only part of the movie that is real<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Hey this is fake...

laughing my #$%#ing ass off "is nos flammable" nah man its water based, thats why when you shoot it into your cylinders it gives you shitload of hp cuz water is the most flammable thing on earth

12. Re: Hey this is fake...

Lol...good one. That guy is an idiot.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Hey this is fake...

I LOVE IMPORTS....but i gotta say that movie was a good movie...well the story line at least... BUT IT HAS NUTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL STREET RACERS LIFE the even said it themselves its so #$%#ing fake those civics had more than a 2inch drop and dayam did you see that tall ass guy in there when the other one flipped over and dom told him to get her hahaha you can hella see his knees and shit you kno he hated that car hahaha <!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Hey this is fake...

the movie was ok but i watched it for all the kool cars and the girls

15. Re: Hey this is fake...

bla

16. Re: Hey this is fake...

17. Re: Hey this is fake...

18. Re: Hey this is fake...

19. Re: Hey this is fake...

20. Re: Hey this is fake...

21. Re: Hey this is fake...

22. Re: Hey this is fake...

23. Re: Hey this is fake...