HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

Discussion in '2001 Honda NSX-R Concept' started by carolinapanther, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

OOOOOOOO i see there are more on acuras this site because they are the same so why make more links for honda's nsx. O and also did they moderl the new 2 door v-6 accord after this because the rear ends are exactly alike?!or is it the other way around.

FERRARI4EVA

2. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

I think the back of teh enw accord cope looks like the Benz coupe.

3. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

oops mistake on last quote,I ment the tail lights on the new accord look exactly like this.

4. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

really? I think the last accord coupe looks mroe like this.

5. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

were talking about the same one, I just forgot that they just released a new one srry

6. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

Oh, it's ok, do u think the new one is ugly?

7. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

No, actually i think it looks a little better, nd the upgrades are awesome, gotta love that new bose stero they added in does it have 6 or 8 spkrs?

8. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

Not at all, but it resembles an altima to the front, and a Saab 9-5 sedan from behind.

9. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

My Asian friends think it's ugly.

10. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

Realyy?! i think it looks ok but what is with that dark color on the front, or is that a shadoe

11. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

**** the racist azz hole !!!

Asian Pride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

12. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

That means that something is going wrong. . .

13. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

carbon fiber

14. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

hahahaha u r about the dumbest i've seen yet. hahahahahahaha my stomic hurts hahahahahahahha

15. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

I think so.

16. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

They suuure are.

17. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

I definately agree. Why would the makers of the vette and the viper want to make a low powered half painted car and sell it for twice as much? MAybe if they a make a V8 NSX and half the price it might be able to compete with the vette. As it stands, the NSX, unpainted and all, is more competition for a Camaro SS (pick a year) and less an exotic supercar.

Oh yeah, I'm no white trash honkey. I live in Canada where we imbrace multi-culturalism.

18. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

Umm... actually in all the GT races with the NSX it is consistently within the top 4 positions, I think it's done better overall considering there are 3 Corvettes & 3 Vipers to 2 NSX's, and although it may not be quite as fast (just slightly slower by the way, despite having a V6 vs. a V8 & V10), it completely outhandles The Vette, and the NSX is worth it overall, considering how much of it is hand made, you know it's going to work properly.

19. #44 MugenDomeNSX, Nov 20, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    F50 vs Murcielago vs GT2 vs NSX vs Carrera 4S

http://www.bestmotoring.jp/video/bm/bm12_225k.ram

You guys have to watch this.

The NSX-R is only 0.8 seconds slower than the GT2 and 2.8 seconds quikcer than the Carrera 4S at Sugo. That is not slow, and is performance way beyond what its hp should allow it to do. Ehemm...Evo Magazine said the Corvette cannot even take on the 4S and has iffy high speed handling.

Enjoy the video while it lasts!

MugenDomeNSX

20. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

shot in the *#&^% mouth for @*$%# yadda yadda yadda. Yeah, sounds very sensitive. #$@%$ sensitivity.

21. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

jajajajjaa, que ignorante más estúpido, te deberían de quitar el permiso para ingresar a este sitio jajaja, fijate la próxima vez ok?

22. Re: HEY YOU STUPID JAPS NICE COPY OF THE ACURA NSX

I think it would be a little better if your posted in English