Hideous

Discussion in '2002 Lancia Thesis' started by 180SXTC, Aug 10, 2002.

1. damn did they get this thing wrong, has been ru over by the ugly train.
    Later<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Hideous

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 180SXTC</i>
    <b>damn did they get this thing wrong, has been ru over by the ugly train.
    Later</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

In proper English please.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Hideous

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 180SXTC</i>
    <b>damn did they get this thing wrong, has been ru over by the ugly train.
    Later</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

In proper English please.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I am quite sorry dear sir of my absence of proper grammatical typing, would you care if i was to say that, you sir are a absolute Loser. mmm Yes imagine that dear Watson, call the Butler Franciene
    LOL
    what a joke
    but yes sorry about that sentence
    it was meant to say, if you do not have the IQ
    This is ugly
    Later<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Hideous

it look nice from the side, kinda, the front is OK, but the grill protrudes too far forward and the vallies between the grill and the headlights aren't too nice, and the rear is also OK, i think<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Hideous

this may be some sort of blasphemy on some level but will anyone agree that there is some slight resemblance to the new maybach? i mean, this thing would no doubt cost mere pennies to the maybach, but come on, i cant be the only one to see this