Hispano what??? this is a copy of McLaren LM... No mather what t

Discussion in '2002 Hispano-Suiza HS21-GTS Prototype' started by ANTRAX, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Hispano what??? this is a copy of McLaren LM... No mather wh

Granted, but Hispano-Suiza is a Spanish car company that has been around since before Bruce McLaren was born.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Hispano what??? this is a copy of McLaren LM... No mather wh

TURN IT UP

it looks like a Lister Storm v12 if anything

it has styling cues from the saleen s7 more than anything (especially the side air intakes)

dont just go saying they copied the mclaren cos ur jealous of another car looking half like your precious dream.

3. Re: Hispano what??? this is a copy of McLaren LM... No mather wh

this looks better than the mclaren or any other car like it

but it is still probably gonna suck
    but it looks cool<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Hispano what??? this is a copy of McLaren LM... No mather wh

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FerrariKing</i>
    <b>TURN IT UP

it looks like a Lister Storm v12 if anything

it has styling cues from the saleen s7 more than anything (especially the side air intakes)

dont just go saying they copied the mclaren cos ur jealous of another car looking half like your precious dream.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->finally... someone actually agrees that it looks like a storm!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Hispano what??? this is a copy of McLaren LM... No mather wh

6. Re: Hispano what??? this is a copy of McLaren LM... No mather wh

ok thats the dumbest comment about this car... a storm??? no way i can see why people might say macleran f1 and saleen s7..maybe a bit like a 360modena but a storm?? no way
    another things is it just me?? or is supercars.net getting more and more pathetic by the day... first off this pictures of the day..."Twin Control" am i the only one who can clearly see that its just a mirror of the left side except the steering wheel and the graphic in the dash; the zero and the right pointing arrow even the speedometer turns counter clockwise...it all started with all the advertising, as if anybody who aint mentally retarded ever clicks it, then came supercars premium and then that stupid cien t-shirt???

7. Re: Hispano what??? this is a copy of McLaren LM... No mather wh

It looks nothing like a lister, lister a very ugly

8. Re: Hispano what??? this is a copy of McLaren LM... No mather wh

retard.... learn your car companies. just cuz they're not as cliche as the ferrari or lambo name dont mean they aint bad or not even worth the time of day. cuz you'll discover hundreds of little companies that really put bang for their buck in there time... and even today. and anyway, i like this better than the mclaren<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Hispano what??? this is a copy of McLaren LM... No mather wh

shut the #$%# up dude<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Hispano what??? this is a copy of McLaren LM... No mather wh

its not that bad.. well.. who cares<!-- Signature -->