hmmm......gay name

Discussion in '2000 Innotech Mysterro' started by 01VWVR6, Aug 9, 2002.

1. the front of the car looks ok....reminds me of the xj220.....the back is nasty as hell it sticks up too high....the sides arent bad....pretty solid engine but corvette v8.....which vette engine thhey usin with 500 hp(i didnt feel like ceckin the displacment to see if they bored it or adjust the stroke some plz tell me whatever they know).....this looks like a car for a guy who cant quite afford a lamboghini but want something that looks the same....the mysterro.....wha were they smokin with that name and how come they dont pass it around<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: hmmm......gay name

Oh, c'omon it's from the Czech Republic....<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: hmmm......gay name

Great looking car but the engine is some what of an intresting concept what Corvette engine hits at 500HP?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: hmmm......gay name

not a bad use of the ls6<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: hmmm......gay name

kinda #%$nacious dont u think????

6. Re: hmmm......gay name

Car looks tight, but hows the stats?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: hmmm......gay name

Car looks great man. Looks like a lil' nervous itchy sportscar...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: hmmm......gay name

Looks like some kind of Honda with its big uggly wing.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: hmmm......gay name?

*Gay* name or not, it's a nice car. Pretty impressive specs too. Dunno why they used a Vette(Chevy) engine. You'd think if they could *make* a car, they could also *make* the engine.

P.S.: About the topic... *Gay* name? What? Are you one of those ignorant people who steriotype shit? Hey man, *I* am gay, and I don't care for the use of that *label*.

(Not all us *#%$gots* are pussies/chicken shits, pansies, ok?)

~RealFox~<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: hmmm......gay name

you remind me of a weiner with no life.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: hmmm......gay name

the car looks fantastic I would drive one everywere if I had had the name needs to be changed and i really don't like low riders but I like this one <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: hmmm......gay name

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NJCARGUY</i>
    <b>the front of the car looks ok....reminds me of the xj220.....the back is nasty as hell it sticks up too high....the sides arent bad....pretty solid engine but corvette v8.....which vette engine thhey usin with 500 hp(i didnt feel like ceckin the displacment to see if they bored it or adjust the stroke some plz tell me whatever they know).....this looks like a car for a guy who cant quite afford a lamboghini but want something that looks the same....the mysterro.....wha were they smokin with that name and how come they dont pass it around</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you dont like the name? what would you call it?

13. Re: hmmm......gay name

GAy name, but the car itself is Ok i guess like a ferrari-cross-jaguar-with a corvette engine<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: hmmm......gay name

LMAO
    I cant believe you guys<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: hmmm......gay name

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Turbo FREAK</i>
    <b>LMAO
    I cant believe you guys</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

youre tho thilly turbo<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: hmmm......gay name

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NJCARGUY</i>
    <b>the front of the car looks ok....reminds me of the xj220.....the back is nasty as hell it sticks up too high....the sides arent bad....pretty solid engine but corvette v8.....which vette engine thhey usin with 500 hp(i didnt feel like ceckin the displacment to see if they bored it or adjust the stroke some plz tell me whatever they know).....this looks like a car for a guy who cant quite afford a lamboghini but want something that looks the same....the mysterro.....wha were they smokin with that name and how come they dont pass it around</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Who gives a shit?<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: hmmm......gay name

wtf are you talking about? who gives a shit what the damn name is?! i dont care if it was called "i lick balls"! if it looks cool who gives a shit what the name is?! is that all you can come back on, on this car?!

DUMBASS!!!!
    SAM!!!!!!!!

18. Re: hmmm......gay name

I agree. The least importance is the name of the car. Hell no one has ever heard of this car before anyway, you could pass it off as anything you want.

19. Re: hmmm......gay name

the name does remind me of some mexican wrestler but if someone gave me this, i would definitely push it. if i had 100g's to burn on a whip, no this car would not be the one.

20. The name is pretty cool....as for the car, well, it looks like an F50

21. exactly.

22. yes...very gay name. sounds like some wrestler from WWE...

23. Going back to da first one its not a gay name..........................

24. at least it's not a LOLtec sirius