hmmm? looks to me like an Aston Martin!

Discussion in '2002 Maserati Coupé GT' started by Mustangkiller3768, Aug 10, 2002.

1. this car looks just like an aston martin

2. Re: hmmm? looks to me like an Aston Martin!

man, i thought the exact same thing, because the masserati and aston martin exhibits were side by side at the toronto auto show!

very similar styling indeed.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: hmmm? looks to me like an Aston Martin!

I think it's the headlight that make them look alikes. Maybe if the lights were sleeker on this car it'd look better<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: hmmm? looks to me like an Aston Martin!

That is true, they do look alike. I defintely like both of them though, very nice cars. Would love to get into one myself. But thats about it, I have no comments because they are perfect, well basically. Cay in my rear view

5. Re: hmmm? looks to me like an Aston Martin!

yes, it is similar to the Aston/Jag design. i think its mostly because of the new bonnet lines & lights. it does look more stubby/smaller in profile. but is looking like an Aston Martin really a bad thing?? i don't think recon.

very sexy car, although i personally thought the original funky rear light design was better than this new more conservative design, said to be mainly for the American market. i hope Maza bring out a hardcore version of this with a bit less weight and perhaps a tad more poke.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: hmmm? looks to me like an Aston Martin!

A copy of the Aston Martin 2000 DB7 coupe!

7. Re: hmmm? looks to me like an Aston Martin!

Lotsa femiliar things indeed.... wannabe cars?

8. Re: hmmm? looks to me like an Aston Martin!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mustangkiller3768</i>
    <b>this car looks just like an aston martin</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yeah, it looks a lot like a vanquish<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: hmmm? looks to me like an Aston Martin!

I am not sure which car it look like the most, but I wouldn't mind driving any one of them.<!-- Signature -->