Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

Discussion in '2000 Lotus Extreme Concept' started by Camaroking, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Lotus made this piece a crap? What idiot lets good metal go to waste.I would take any rice burner over this. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

hmmm... Since when were dumpsters going 0-60 5.0 seconds and a top speed of 150 mph with only 120 bhp?
    i hope you get hit by a lotus and by the way this is a concept so it wont be on the streets dumb ass<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

umm ive seen dumpsters go down hills faster than this<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>umm ive seen dumpsters go down hills faster than this</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

NO NOT AT ALL!!!

5. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>umm ive seen dumpsters go down hills faster than this</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No you haven't. If you're watching dumpsters slide downhill, than you're either a hopeless bum who can't afford proper housing and uses the computer at the local library, or you can't drive properly, thus running into a dumpster, which then proceeded to slide downhill.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

this altra light thing is no dumbster man. i know it looks a lil wired, but look at the figures, 120 bhp do 0-60 in 5 and 6 speed. probably drives like a go cart, lotta fun :)<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is hilarious! Please stop and read everthing you guys posted!

8. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

how do you know it doent look like a dumpsters do you sit around all day like a bum and obserb dumpsters or r u so poor you have nothing else to do!

9. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

Good God that is ugly i dont care about the specs its ugly.

10. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

Since they let chimps run the law. They should make that hidious thing NOT street legal.

11. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

this is a peice of junk.....................you agree?

12. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

No, i dont agree that its a piece of junk, its a effing idea, i'm sure you've had uglier ideas.
    anyway, theres more to this 'idea' than what you probly drive.
    morons.

13. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

This is an ugly car, but it's only a prototype. This may be the beginning of an even better model that lotus intends to make.

14. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

thats not a car thats one of those mobility scooter jobs that old folk zoom around in. lotus is getting dumb. who agrees?

15. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

I don't because as repeated before, it's a CONCEPT and will REMAIN a CONCEPT.

16. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

This car is a symbol of Lotus's goal. They are an incredible in that they produce light, low-power cars that can compete with American muscle and European finesse. Even though this cars will likely never see the assembly line, it is a statement of Lotus engineering and inginuity.

17. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

wow i never thought of it that way but let me say my opinion

this might have been a good car but to me it looks like a knockoff of a prowler ... i think its called that.... but if lotus wanted to sell this build a time machine!

18. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

it doesent look like a prowler or a dumpster, if any thing it looks like a modernized old singleseater inline-6 race car

19. Re: Hmmm... Since when were dumpsters street legal?

I think that the concept is ideal, for the not so far future. In a time when oil is decreasing, gas prices are rising, and the enviorment's wellbeing is essential for life. I think it is the ideal sports car for our time.