hmmmmmmmmmm maybe maybe not.

Discussion in '2002 Mini Hamann Cooper S' started by darriansarebest, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This car looks too much like the stereo typical street mods that students would do.

2. Re: hmmmmmmmmmm maybe maybe not.

why because it has a functional spliter up front and better wheels? aren't those kinds of things that any car would need to be more stable at speed? If you are talking about ricers, this car looks faaaaar from it.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: hmmmmmmmmmm maybe maybe not.

i'm one of those stereotypical students, or ricers if you wanna be a dick about it..but anyway, i think this car is pretty sweet, and 195 hp in a little car like this would be pretty fast

4. Re: hmmmmmmmmmm maybe maybe not.

This kind of car can kick many more powerful cars on the track.

I like it , but I prefer more the Clio RS (sport 172 out of France).<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: hmmmmmmmmmm maybe maybe not.

yeah i supose they do. but all the mods serve a purpose, either enhancing handling and aerodynamics or boosting power. and so what if it lookslike the mods a ricer would do it sill looks f`ing sweet.

6. Re: hmmmmmmmmmm maybe maybe not.

At least it doesn't have street glow...

But those 18" on a mini must look nutz

7. Re: hmmmmmmmmmm maybe maybe not.

the street glow does suck....automatics are for pussies is the best name i've seen on supercars.net so far