Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Signat

Discussion in '2001 HSV Senator Signature' started by RuffRydaRaz, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

this car kicks a$$

2. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

This car may kick ass but who the f*ck can affort to buy it at the asking price of over $90,000 i live in AUS and have seen ONLY 2 on the roads in Victoria. The Ford TE50 at $66,000 is much more affordable and just as high a perfomer.

i may sound like a Ford person BUT im all Holden

3. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

Why spend over 90000 for a car like this? It's just a cheap car with powerful engine. Most peopel would rather spend the money into some higher class cars like Mercedes and BMW. They may not be as fast as this car, but sure they are more high class and comfortable than this!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Qubeley</i>
    <b>Why spend over 90000 for a car like this? It's just a cheap car with powerful engine. Most peopel would rather spend the money into some higher class cars like Mercedes and BMW. They may not be as fast as this car, but sure they are more high class and comfortable than this!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

have u eva been in 1 of these, their luxury to the max. with a bit of performance.

5. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Dodge Viper GTSR Concept 2000</i>
    <b>This car may kick ass but who the f*ck can affort to buy it at the asking price of over $90,000 i live in AUS and have seen ONLY 2 on the roads in Victoria. The Ford TE50 at $66,000 is much more affordable and just as high a perfomer.

i may sound like a Ford person BUT im all Holden</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

But the TE50 is not this cars competitor. Its the Clubsport or Clubsport R8 that competes with the TE50 not the Senator

6. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Holden Nut</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from HeXeN</i>
    <b>this car is a peice of fukin shit....its prolly cos its made in aussie
    the all the fukin holdens look the same
    ss,hsv,clubsport...aussies are fuk wits and thay cant come up with different models

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Okay c*ckhead go and find a car that is as luxurious, comfortable, good looking and as quick as this one for $75,000. If what you're saying is right I suppose Germans must be fuk wits too for making the 6 or 7 cars in the BMW 5 series look the same. I think not...you dropkick.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Damn, you got to burn this guy. I wanted to do that.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Qubeley</i>
    <b>Why spend over 90000 for a car like this? It's just a cheap car with powerful engine. Most peopel would rather spend the money into some higher class cars like Mercedes and BMW. They may not be as fast as this car, but sure they are more high class and comfortable than this!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Piss off if you think that these cars arent luxury then your wrong. I reckon they look a lot neater then the BMWs and i bet BMWs dont have big comfy bucket seats. The only difference is probly that BMWs and Mercs Have more room. But then again some people would buy BMWs, Mercs and Audis cuz usually women ( not trying to be sexist ) would rather a high class high performancecar.

8. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

These cars are very luxurious. Also its the 300kw versions that sell for $90,000. THe 255kw ones are about $70,000

9. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

this car is a peice of fukin shit....its prolly cos its made in aussie
    ss,hsv,clubsport...aussies are fuk wits and thay cant come up with different models

10. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from HeXeN</i>
    <b>this car is a peice of fukin shit....its prolly cos its made in aussie

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Okay c*ckhead go and find a car that is as luxurious, comfortable, good looking and as quick as this one for $75,000. If what you're saying is right I suppose Germans must be fuk wits too for making the 6 or 7 cars in the BMW 5 series look the same. I think not...you dropkick.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

By all means go for it!

12. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

By all means go for it!

13. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

First of all, there's no way that they are as comfortable as the BMWs, Audis & Mercs. NO ay that they drive as good, but are you sure that the HOlden has less room? because ford s and HOlden are huge sedans. I'm pretty sure that the european cars are not as spacious inside, but they may seem it.

14. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

I hope you can say you've sat inside a Senator before to support what you're saying.

15. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

No, I haven't i guess you're right. But comparing to a BMW, known for being the one of and i believe the most comfortable cars. are you sure they are more comfortable?

My mates own one, but they are too stingy to let anyone near it. I'm not dissing the car, i'm just saying are you sure they aer more comfortable than a BMW??

16. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

Saying "BMW, known for..." is contradicting what you were saying in another forum about "buying the badge"

All I can say is that I have sat in Calais, and Statesmans and 5 Series BMW's...they are all as comfortable as each other.

And I can't imagine the Senator (Calais based) to be worse.

17. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

Yeah good point. But when i say buying the badge, I mean the peole who just buy the car with that name because they think that that's the best car to buy, and not usually the best car for them. I havent' been driving in many Holdens only sat in them, and yeah they are quite comfortable. But BMWs are very good to me I know you don't thikn so but in my mind and i may be wrong. It's jstu hard for me to believe that as the Holdens are moving along that they are as good as BMWs, because when i was in that car. I was thinking woah this is like relaxing at home. I haven't been drivign in the new Holdens, but sitting in them. yes i'll agree they are just as comfortable as the BMWs, i am sure of this but when driving, i'm still not sure in my mind. Good job for Holden if they do, because the VX executive which is the only VX i have ben driving in, is comfortable, but no where near close to the BMWs i have been in (not all of them of course)

18. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against BMW's or their comfort. All I'm saying is that you don't have to be einstein to build a comfortable seat, which all car companys are doing right now.

19. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

I wasn't talkign seat, I was talking as it drives. I was in a BMW, and the guy was drving it 100 on a bad conditioned road, you coudl barely feel the bumps, and it was like sitting in your own longe room (that's what i mean by their comfortability)

20. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

Maybe he had 18psi in the tyres lol.

21. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

well my dad owns the S super charged (with indipendant rare suspention) and i must say its got good kick and its good a damn nice ride... before that my dad had the mitsy Elite station wagen with EVERY THING IN IT and i mean every thing and i thought that it was a big car and then when my dad when looken for a new company car and i sat in just the plane only S i was damn supprised at the size inside, it felt like i was in a tank!!!!

22. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

ford + holden make the largest performance/family sedans i believe, well they are that damn big. my XF is huge.

23. Re: Holden puts another worry on Fords mind.......the Senator Si

Yeah I know what ya mean...I'm 6'1 and I cant reach the pedals in my VP when the seat is as far back as possible.