holy shit......

Discussion in '2002 Lincoln Continental Concept' started by diablo_88, Aug 10, 2002.

1. holy shit it's a v-12 who would drive a lincoln that fast not insulting it i'm saying it's ƒucking sweet.
    better than cadillac i think <!-- Signature -->

2. Oh my god!

This is a #$%#ing great car. I personally own a Lincoln LS, and believe that this car would kick ass. It would be far more freater than a cadillac, and I think that that is the purpose of Lincoln, and the goal is to make cars better than Cadilacs to sell more, but When Cadilac staff see this, they are going to me a new prototip slightly different from this but better. It is just a war that never ends.

3. Re: holy shit......

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from diablo_88</i>
    <b>holy shit it's a v-12 who would drive a lincoln that fast not insulting it i'm saying it's ƒucking sweet.
    better than cadillac i think </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

v-12.. damn... ummm.. gonna waste a lot of money on gas.. oh well. but its cool.. nice shit

<!-- Signature -->