Holy sweet

Discussion in 'Classic Cars' started by ChevyRocks, Sep 5, 2004.

1. I just read an article in the local newspaper, some guy around here is the owner of a '36 Auburn Boattail Speedster powered by a Viper GTS V-10 hooked to a Borg-Warner T-56 6-speed and a Moser 9" Ford rearend with a 4.10 Detroit Locker.

Pics soon to come.

2. Here we go. This car's got everything, the list is too damn long to type out.

3. Cool, but I would of kept the stock engine.

4. Absolutely crazy.

5. Maybe the matching numbers engine was gone. Auburn motors are not easy to come by so why not do something different to a beautiful car.

6. What a sleeper!

7. classic cars of this rarity should be left in orginal condition, IMO

8. If the original engine had been lost, why not? I'm not sure if that is the case, but if so.

9. Kind of dumb.

10. Are you people retarded? Big damn deal if it doesn't have the original engine, don't be so close minded. This car is awesome because it's so different.

11. Did they upgrade the chassis? I would think they had to.

12. Yeah I know, but still I don't like it.

13. Pointless

14. So is tuning a Civic, but people do it.

15. Why? Because he built it the way HE wanted it?

16. Amen to that guy, he did what the voices in his head told him to. If half of us would follow his example, we wouldn't ever have to screw with our cars again. Sweet idea BTW, I'm hot on puttin a new 6.1 EFI Hemi into a 72-73 Charger of mine!

17. That guy is a true enthusiast.

18. what a shame of that Auburn

19. what a shame of that Auburn

20. wow, sweet indeed

22. Word. This guy has the same ideas that I have with some of my 90+ model cars. Nice to know that there are some of us out there that like to think outside the frame rails. +1 for originality.

23. Word. This guy has the same ideas that I have with some of my 90+ model cars. Nice to know that there are some of us out there that like to think outside the frame rails. +1 for originality.

24. Word. This guy has the same ideas that I have with some of my 90+ model cars. Nice to know that there are some of us out there that like to think outside the frame rails. +1 for originality.

25. Word. This guy has the same ideas that I have with some of my 90+ model cars. Nice to know that there are some of us out there that like to think outside the frame rails. +1 for originality.