Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

Discussion in '2001 Honda Dualnote Concept' started by bleak7, Aug 9, 2002.

1. You honduh cars dont go fast.
    Stang is better.
    Firebird are fast to.
    But you honduh dont go faster. I have a v8 inline, and its bored with a supercharger and nos. you can win if I race you. Civic is not a fast car than Stang or anything else made in the US.
    If you want a fast car go buy a real car. a mussel car will beat the slow honduh.
    I know this. you cant make your civic fast if you have type-r on it. The real cars with type-r is a stang. anyday.
    I went to raceing school and i lerned how too make my stang faster then any of the honduh cars.
    so, if you want to race, i live in kent ohio and I race on route261. you will see me, my brake lights cuase i will be in front of you. my name is kyle and I am the stang that is grey with the blackouts,not dum clear lights like honduhs.
    lets talk about real cars. c<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

What is the point of this message? How does this relate to the car here? Did anyone mention this car could beat you? I dont give a #$%# if your mustang can beat a 107 hp honda civic dx. At same token pit your mustang vs a toyota supra..Nissan Skyline (though expensive) Mazda RX 7 even a Subaru Impreza wrx. And at end italians always win overall performance wise.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

Lol "I have an v8 inline" Lol Idiot. So you say you have an v8 INLINE engine? LOL hahahahahhahahah <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

Bleak, inlighten me what a V8 inline is.

5. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

Bleak, so a NSX isnt fast, granted it doesnt have the inline acceleration, but it is fast as hell around a race track.

6. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

So you saying this honda dual note isn't fast just because its a honda? Despite the fact it'd obliterate a Z06, a Viper, a HSV, seat four people and cost less to run than a Vespa? ..... hahaha

Anyway, ordinary honda cars do go fast. Preludes will do 140mph, faster than about 90% of vehicles on the road.

<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

Sorry guys.
    Didn't mean to start a war here.
    Actually, Ive just read too many posts that sound just like what I wrote at the top. And I just had this overwhelming need to sound like an idiot. It seems like the Domestic people have nothing better to do than to post dumbass comments(like the one I started) in the Import forums. I used to get pissed, now its just a joke. I keep reading "Rice" this and "Rice" that, "Honda is crap" blah blah blah blah.. the same damn thing over and over. Its funny now.
    Actually, Im an import fan.. and I dont have a "5.0 inline V8"... I knew that would catch your attention.. also the Turbo charged, Supercharged NOS engine...LOL.... Ive read soooo many posts where people are saying my 1000000hp American Muscle car can waste you Import car.. blah blah blah..
    Anyhow..
    Sorry for pissing you all off.
    I think this concept car is nice..

<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

when i first got my 95 integra GS-R before i modded it. it beat a stock mustang and i won. the only good stang is the cobra and cobra r

9. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH why the hell did you start this post. There are so many cars out there that can beat a stang, firebird and a honda.

10. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ShaitsU</i>
    <b>when i first got my 95 integra GS-R before i modded it. it beat a stock mustang and i won. the only good stang is the cobra and cobra r</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

YES!!! you are absolutley right. The Cobra and Cobra-R is what the Mustang SHOULD be. If all Mustangs were like a Cobra-R, I would have one.
    I have a 95 Teg GSR engine in my Civic, excellent motor. Next step would be the Spoon Sports blue printed Type-R... too much $$$ tho'...

<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bleak7</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ShaitsU</i>
    <b>when i first got my 95 integra GS-R before i modded it. it beat a stock mustang and i won. the only good stang is the cobra and cobra r</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

YES!!! you are absolutley right. The Cobra and Cobra-R is what the Mustang SHOULD be. If all Mustangs were like a Cobra-R, I would have one.
    I have a 95 Teg GSR engine in my Civic, excellent motor. Next step would be the Spoon Sports blue printed Type-R... too much $$$ tho'...

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    If all Mustangs are Cobra R, than I don't think people are goning to buy them, because they are all the same.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

you are an idiot. you want a fast car? Ferrari or Bugatti... Super or turbocharged, they dont need nos to beat your shit american dung or your rice rockets.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from godblessferrari</i>
    <b>you are an idiot. you want a fast car? Ferrari or Bugatti... Super or turbocharged, they dont need nos to beat your shit american dung or your rice rockets.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No sh!t!!! Your right, if I had $500,000 or whatever I would buy a freakin Bugatti SS.
    You bet I would also buy a Ferrari too. No oposition there my friend.
    Damn, you can get some nice used Ferrari's these days. You see this is where one has to decide... do you buy a fast car and spend $10-$20 grand making it faster.. or save it and buy a really fast exotic car?
    If I had the money.. I would definately by the Exotic's...

As far as NOS goes... NOS is only good for one thing... dragging. Not everyone is into it. Im not...
    <!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

dude, thats a freakin great idea. this is the third forum that you started this thread in, and i think its great. freakin hilarious. its very interesting to see peoples' reactions. hehe, "V8 inline" LOL

15. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

lets not forget about all other cars in the world. Theres more to life than fords and hondas. Plus both companys are pathetic. Lets see you honda/acura people get a fast car with out changing the factory engine...ha. wait...hahahhahah Hey im gonna throw a tip on my honda and yeehaa theres 21hp. You guys think your so damn fast but what cars do you race? evidently v6 mustangs and other shit hondas. Dont forget about the two tv's and the dreamcast in the honda, thats a good 40hp. You people learn to race,stop stereo typing yourselfs, and lose your narrow minds, the rest of the world might someday have a little respect for you.

o and v8 inline??? hahahahhahah

16. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

WHAHAHAHAHA thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. how stupid! are you sure you are okay? do you need help? okay, here goes...

YOU said:"You people learn to race,stop stereo typing yourselfs, and lose your narrow minds, the rest of the world might someday have a little respect for you."

so I say: you are stereotyping US the whole thread, and have no earthly idea what you are talking about. want to know what visible mods i have made to my civic? wheels. thats it. and they are just white. not flashy at all, and not big. stock paint, stock interior, stock everything. i guess you should call bentley to tell them to stop putting sony VAIO's in their cars. the rest of the world does respect us. its idiots like you who do not, and no one really cares after a bovine-level response like that. narrow minds? what the hell are you talking about? you are the one with tunnel vision. please shut up and go away.
    <!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

for one thing buzz#$%# you just made yourself a hypocrite its people like me that tell it how it is, you just cant take it. now i never said anything about bentley i said shit about honda. bentleys are not popular ,hondas are and hondas are shit and thats a personal fact
    but anyways if you wanna go around being arrogant go right ahead but i still keep talking shit about hondas and you can keep crying.

18. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DinanRacing</i>
    <b>for one thing buzz#$%# you just made yourself a hypocrite its people like me that tell it how it is, you just cant take it. now i never said anything about bentley i said shit about honda. bentleys are not popular ,hondas are and hondas are shit and thats a personal fact
    but anyways if you wanna go around being arrogant go right ahead but i still keep talking shit about hondas and you can keep crying.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Good thing you said it's a personal fact.
    Howcome you think Honda is sh!t?<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Honda are not fast cars. Stang is faster

Hey how can u comapre a jap with american muscle cars? Its stupid, they are of different clases. Comapring a mustang which is 4600cc and a honda civic which is only 1700cc. Arent abit of a bully? Fine u are comparing it with the dualnote which is 3500cc but then again its just a concept, we wont know if it will even enter production.