Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by undefined jojo, Mar 6, 2003.

1. This is oh so true [;

2. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

sure is

3. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

For all you punk kidz that think hondaz are the shit. You need to learn what it takez to make a performance car. and Honda doezn't got it!

4. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

there are plenty of good jap performance cars out there, but hondas are anything but.

5. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

there are plenty of good jap performance cars out there, but hondas are anything but.

6. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

Believe me, I despise honda, but in this case, I am going to have to stand up for them.

You are a complete idiot. Honda doesnt build cars for straight line performance. Honda builds cars to be great handlers, good speed, and good quality. Plus, they make some great bikes. Honda also makes several non automotive items. I mean, you never see a Ford generator or a Chevy lawnmower anywhere. Honda is a company that offers a great variety of automotive and other products at good quality and great efficency. Shut your hole.

7. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

I agree with you man

8. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

Why even bother using that statement? We are talking about racing a honda civic. Nobody's dissing the whole company.

9. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

moo

10. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

So now "honda" automatically means civic? What about the S2000, or the RSX/NSX? they are hondas (and acuras, but same thing) too you know.

11. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

you mutherfukers always dissin honda but theyre the ones makin all the money if theyre so bad howd dey go from small car company in japan to multimillion dollar company in northamerica?

12. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

Hyundai is a multi-million dollar company in north america, yet they do not really make high quality cars.

And look at how big Ford and Chevy are then compare it to Honda.

13. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

HA! dude there are more Ford F-series trucks on the road, then there are Hondas/Acuras period. multimillion is chump change in the car business

14. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

HA! dude there are more Ford F-series trucks on the road than there are Hondas/Acuras period. multimillion is chump change in the car industry

15. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

dude honda/acura doesnt even sell as many cars total, as ford sells f-series trucks.

16. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

If I was Honda, I'd be glad that people think of Honda as Civic. Let's not start on the S2000 or NSX. Those are shocking cars.

17. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

Honda's were made for good handling? A Corvette must be a god of the tracks. Wonder what you would call a Ferrari.

18. Re: Honda racers are a disgrace to racers

The Si and type R slalom times are better than their 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times.