Hondas Respect the car but...

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by Analogic, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Even though I hate Hondas (Mainly Integra, Del Sol and Civic) to a passion I do respect the cars. Well built cars with a good engine for modifications. A good base for the import buyers. BUT THERE BLAND AS HELL! Front wheel drive, extremly low tourque for even a Japanese car, and EVERY ONE HAS ONE! Any thing you do to a Honda has already been done a million times.
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Hondas Respect the car but...

Hondas are the K-mart cars of the auto industry. Nuf said

3. Re: Hondas Respect the car but...

Some Hondas are ok, but the Civic is a peice of junk. I hate it especially when people take them, and try to make them look like somethin' from the fast n furious...God, those are SO GAY! I like imports, but cars like that shame the import car world.

4. Re: Hondas Respect the car but...

uhm.. yea their is a difference between rice and serious tuners.. learn how to differentiate.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Hondas Respect the car but...

The Fast And The Furious was a bad movie...now everyone is trying to bad mouth hondas because of it. Hondas are hondas with or without a stupid movie.

6. Re: Hondas Respect the car but...

Just like you all said...I hate people who try to make their car look good without making it better. There's no point in making the car look good on the outside if you don't have anything to back it up under the hood. Start with the engine, then work your way to the outside. I mean, a spoiler and rims and all wouldn't hurt, but worry about what you need under the hood that'll do serious damage. :)<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Hondas Respect the car but...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from cHiCkRaCeR99</i>
    <b>Just like you all said...I hate people who try to make their car look good without making it better. There's no point in making the car look good on the outside if you don't have anything to back it up under the hood. Start with the engine, then work your way to the outside. I mean, a spoiler and rims and all wouldn't hurt, but worry about what you need under the hood that'll do serious damage. :)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Actually a spoiler does hurt, as it adds both weight and drag to the car. Unless your car goes in excess of 200mph, you have no need for a spoiler.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Hondas Respect the car but...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F1LM My Car</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from cHiCkRaCeR99</i>
    <b>Just like you all said...I hate people who try to make their car look good without making it better. There's no point in making the car look good on the outside if you don't have anything to back it up under the hood. Start with the engine, then work your way to the outside. I mean, a spoiler and rims and all wouldn't hurt, but worry about what you need under the hood that'll do serious damage. :)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Actually a spoiler does hurt, as it adds both weight and drag to the car. Unless your car goes in excess of 200mph, you have no need for a spoiler.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->reasons why i like this guy<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Hondas Respect the car but...

Thanks for the tip F1LM My Car....never knew that. I just like the look of a spoiler that's all, but I'll keep that in mind. And fenix, were you talkin to me or F1LM My Car? Cuz if you were talking tome....I'm a chick :) (just an FYI)<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Hondas Respect the car but...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from fenix4116</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F1LM My Car</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from cHiCkRaCeR99</i>
    Actually a spoiler does hurt, as it adds both weight and drag to the car. Unless your car goes in excess of 200mph, you have no need for a spoiler.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->reasons why i like this guy</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Reasons why I like THIS guy.<!-- Signature -->