Houston Auto Show!!!

Discussion in '2002 Ford GT40 Concept' started by CarreraGtRacer, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Guess What? I also saw one of these. I'm still in school and will try to post a pic to show everyone I actually saw one and am not making this up. For an old timer this car ain't half bad.
    Peace<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Houston Auto Show!!!

The one at the Houston Auto Show was a mock up. It had no door handles, the windows were fixed, and only the top of the engine was there. It would have been nice to have seen a real one where they could open it up and let you see the engine and interior. Still, just the same, it was made to scale and looked awesome.

3. Re: Houston Auto Show!!!

Do you live in Houston? Did you see it online somewhere?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Houston Auto Show!!!

I live in Houston and saw it live at the show. I asked at the Ford booth to confirm it was a mock up.

5. Re: Houston Auto Show!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EvilNinjaMoby</i>
    <b>I went to the Houston autoshow as well.. it was very beautiful upclose none the less. I was disappointed... I mean Dodge didnt have ONE viper.. I mean for gods sakes Houston is the Home of the Fastest production Viper ( 800TT) I also LOVED the S7. I will try to see if the mod will post pics I took at the show.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yeah I know. Not even one Viper! Did you see the GT2? That looked tight and the S7 looked awesome also! Which part of Houston do you live at? You GT40Waiter?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Houston Auto Show!!!

fords only cool cars in the past have been the 60's mustangs and the gt40s. the new mustangs have lost their look but this new gt40 has not. cant wait fro this sucker to be a production car. how much do u thin it will be? around $100,000?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Houston Auto Show!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 69Mach1</i>
    <b>fords only cool cars in the past have been the 60's mustangs and the gt40s. the new mustangs have lost their look but this new gt40 has not. cant wait fro this sucker to be a production car. how much do u thin it will be? around $100,000?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->No clue.<!-- Signature -->