How and why!

Discussion in '1999 Cadillac Evoq Concept' started by Bigblockbrawler, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: How and why!

dam rite

2. Re: How and why!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b>caddy makes the best luxury cars on the planet!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->That's the smartest thing I heard all day.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: How and why!

maybe

4. Re: How and why!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>maybe</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->It was for me.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: How and why!

Damn these are classic threads

6. Re:

well well look whos talking mr banned fellow you got banned too so just
    shutup and think before you speak and work on those grammars.man i was like WTF when i came in here i read your post and i see wakkawa,s post
    going back and forth back and forth i read them to see what i call all hell brakes lose no wonder why you two got banned for acting like jackass in all the forums.grow up you two.and even if you did say something to me there is no way that i will waste my time on this fighting nonsence.go back to first grade you two and repeat everything will ya because all i seen in this forums was 2 two year olds fighting
    like spoil brats!.i would rate this 1- for this annoyance and nonsence.

7. Re: How and why!

or maybe rolls or bently btu hey obviously caddy beats them out.... in one of those kinda... sorta.. not really in any way what so ever does caddilac make the best luxury cars on the planet
    they are nice
    but not THAT nice
    i do like that this forum started as two people who both apparently couldn't read since they said that they said shit that obviously wasn't said
    and now they are both banned
    maybe next Camaro can get raped with a pineapple