How can ANYONE not like this??????

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by I AM GOD, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TVRMAN</i>
    <b>This car is very shit, it has to be tuned!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

According to your signature comments you have to fear pain to feel pain! Hmmm sounds like you enjoyed getting Ass Fucked by your daddy when you were little didn't ya?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

I F*CKIN hate it when people who hate a car go into the forum just to piss people off!!!!!!!

3. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>I F*CKIN hate it when people who hate a car go into the forum just to piss people off!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

But it is quite funny at times though<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Yeah, cause a lot of the time they are talkin' outta their ass, and have dumb ass comments that they can't back up cause they made it up! It's also great to see people come up with hard core facts that make the person look like a F*CKIN' idiot!

5. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

that is the true sadness!

6. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

A lot of the times it's a great way to relieve stress (yellin at the idiots that come into the forum to piss people off).

7. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

The reason that people might not like this thing is because its a straight line car, its basically just a really really slow funny car. Everything was put into the engine. Its actually kinda stupid. I'd still take it, but anyone could do this, its really not that special.

Angus<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bluey</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Angisio_66</i>
    <b>The reason that people might not like this thing is because its a straight line car, its basically just a really really slow funny car. Everything was put into the engine. Its actually kinda stupid. I'd still take it, but anyone could do this, its really not that special.

Angus</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Speakin' of Jackasses...
    Here's 1 now.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Good one, that stung deep. You really proved me wrong about my point that this is just a straight line car! Look at all those facts! Its very typical, he's beaten so he goes straight for the insults, poor ones at that.

Angus<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Angisio_66</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bluey</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Angisio_66</i>
    <b>The reason that people might not like this thing is because its a straight line car, its basically just a really really slow funny car. Everything was put into the engine. Its actually kinda stupid. I'd still take it, but anyone could do this, its really not that special.

Speakin' of Jackasses...
    Here's 1 now.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Good one, that stung deep. You really proved me wrong about my point that this is just a straight line car! Look at all those facts! Its very typical, he's beaten so he goes straight for the insults, poor ones at that.

Angus</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Angisio. i have a question for ya. do you like or do ya hate MOPAR? Please answer frankly? thx

10. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Anyone can do this?? Well, lets see you take your car and put these mods on your car, then post us a few pics and facts, I'd love to see you try that!

11. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

When I was refering to anyone, I meant companies that modify cars. Dinan, Renntech, Hennesey, Sledgehammer, Koenig, Lingenfelter, Gembella, etc.

Angus<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

For a straight-line only car, it sure turns extremely good.

1.01 g's on the skidpad is only a straight line car? 70+ mph speed in the slalom has no turning ability? Funny, if you consider this a straight line car, I'll be expecting you to go to the Ferrari forum and say that to them.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SvSi Viper</i>
    <b>For a straight-line only car, it sure turns extremely good.

1.01 g's on the skidpad is only a straight line car? 70+ mph speed in the slalom has no turning ability? Funny, if you consider this a straight line car, I'll be expecting you to go to the Ferrari forum and say that to them.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yes, but Ferraris are have something called BRAKES. I think maybe Dodge is doing research on Brakes right now, but they haven't used them on their cars quite yet.

Angus<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Angisio_66</i>

Moron, the brakes and suspension are upgraded from stock. Do some homework, will you?

Hell, even the STOCK Viper ain't bad. Straightline only, my ass.

15. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

16. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

17. The only reason you could not like this is that, your either too blinded by loyalty to one company, that you can't see the true beauty and power behind this beast, or, you're so ignorant of facts about cars that don't know how great this car really is! (yeah, i posted the exact same thing in another forum, but i'm too lazy to say somethin' else, plus it goes just the same for all of em')

18. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

like i said on the other forum...
    the people who don't like this car should get run down like the Cane Toads on the Australian roads...Damn fools<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

How on the target.

20. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

people who criticize this car are jacksasses!

21. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler</i>
    <b>people who criticize this car are jacksasses!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Also very right on the spot!

22. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

I don't really know why people wouldn't like this car. I mean look at this thing, it looks great, and yet it has so much power. What else could you ask for?

23. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViciousViper96</i>
    <b>I don't really know why people wouldn't like this car. I mean look at this thing, it looks great, and yet it has so much power. What else could you ask for?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, anything more would be a death wish, this thing is fast, powerful, sleek, beautiful.

24. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

I'm not a big fan of the Viper's looks, but you can't argue with 725rwhp, that's awesome.

I'm wondering does anyone have any more specs on it like 0-100, 0-200 etc and I'm after information about it's handling.

25. #25 DodgeFreak, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016