How can ANYONE not like this??????

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by I AM GOD, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

My bro think this car is ugly for some reason...
    They both prefer Ferrari's and McLaren's...
    But their wrong, this car is Beautiful!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

I'd take this over a Ferrari or Lambo ANY DAY! For one, it's american, another reason, it's beautiful, and it can roast any lambo or Ferrari, and even the McLaren.

3. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

ppl who don't like this have not understood what an all round true performer is.

4. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

If less morons had compared this car to anything with 4 wheels , I'd be less biased against it.

And only half of the work is done , still stock suspensions and brakes.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>If less morons had compared this car to anything with 4 wheels , I'd be less biased against it.

And only half of the work is done , still stock suspensions and brakes.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

YES!

6. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

stupidness is one of the badest sickness!

7. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Yep, and sadly, it's one of the most wide spread sicknesses.

8. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

very unfortunately

9. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

I think i might be comwin' down with some Stupidness...is it contagous<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

LoL this is one of the more boring post's, we haven't got sum1 to challenge the greatness of this car yet. I wonder where MSViper is.

11. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Whoops my bad his name is DodgeMS not ViperMS I think I screwed his name up on a couple other posts.

12. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Dude, BigBlockBrawler, what happened to all your posts?

13. #38 ReeK, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>The only thing I really remember is that it does 0-100-0 in 9.99 sec.

You want some more good info. go to....

http://www.motortrend.com/june01/ttviper/1.html

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

thanks!

14. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Man... this car IS the shit. 833 horsepower on the 2002 model, and I can't wait for hennessey to get ahold of the new 2003 SRT-10. It comes stock with 500 horsepower as opposed to the stock 450 on this year's edition (460 if u get the ACR). What do ya guys think? Hennessey pull out another 50 horses, and make it the fastest street legal car EVER? I'm a little skeptical, because Hennessey had to bore out the engine to 8.5 liters from the stock 8 liters, and the 2003 has 8.5 liters. Do you guys think that they can bore it out to a full 9 liters? That'd be impressive if they could. I need some input here peeps. Also.. another thing... where's the SVSI Stryker twin turbo on this page? It has over 1100 hp with all upgrades.. I want to know how it performs compared to the TT.
    Venoms 4ever!

15. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Actually, the 2003 Viper is an 8.3L engine, and yeah, I would love to see what Hennessey could do to the SRT-10 Ram! That would be TIGHT! CORRECT, VENOM'S FOREVER!

16. #41 ViciousViper, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VenomFlowsThroughMyVeins</i>
    <b>Man... this car IS the shit. 833 horsepower on the 2002 model, and I can't wait for hennessey to get ahold of the new 2003 SRT-10. It comes stock with 500 horsepower as opposed to the stock 450 on this year's edition (460 if u get the ACR). What do ya guys think? Hennessey pull out another 50 horses, and make it the fastest street legal car EVER? I'm a little skeptical, because Hennessey had to bore out the engine to 8.5 liters from the stock 8 liters, and the 2003 has 8.5 liters. Do you guys think that they can bore it out to a full 9 liters? That'd be impressive if they could. I need some input here peeps. Also.. another thing... where's the SVSI Stryker twin turbo on this page? It has over 1100 hp with all upgrades.. I want to know how it performs compared to the TT.
    Venoms 4ever!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If you want more info on the Stryker Viper, go to http://www.supervipersystems.com/

17. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

The Stryker Viper rocks man...but then again...so do all vipers...

God Bless the Vipers<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bluey</i>
    <b>The Stryker Viper rocks man...but then again...so do all vipers...

God Bless the Vipers</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Bringin' tears to my eyes man, lol! SO TRUE!

19. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Do you guys like the patriotic paint job on the Stryker Viper? I love it! I think it shows what the Viper stands for, an awesome American car!!!

20. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

That is THE BEST paint job I HAVE EVER SEEN. It is so sweet, I love the snake on the scoop! NOW THAT IS TRUE ART!

21. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>That is THE BEST paint job I HAVE EVER SEEN. It is so sweet, I love the snake on the scoop! NOW THAT IS TRUE ART!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree, thats probably the best paintjob I've ever seen on any car. Although one time I did see a Viper GTS that was painted purple with bright green racing strips. It was awesome!!!

22. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

I saw one with a $15,000 paint job. It was purple with like a checkered flad in it, it was really neat. It was sort of an illlusion, but I like the Stryker Viper one more.

23. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Thank's for so much intelligent information there TVRMan, we really appreciated that.

24. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Angisio_66</i>
    <b>The reason that people might not like this thing is because its a straight line car, its basically just a really really slow funny car. Everything was put into the engine. Its actually kinda stupid. I'd still take it, but anyone could do this, its really not that special.

Angus</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Speakin' of Jackasses...
    Here's 1 now.<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Angisio_66</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SvSi Viper</i>
    <b>For a straight-line only car, it sure turns extremely good.

1.01 g's on the skidpad is only a straight line car? 70+ mph speed in the slalom has no turning ability? Funny, if you consider this a straight line car, I'll be expecting you to go to the Ferrari forum and say that to them.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yes, but Ferraris are have something called BRAKES. I think maybe Dodge is doing research on Brakes right now, but they haven't used them on their cars quite yet.

Angus</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL. Little do you know. Ferrari's have something called ABS. Guess what, SO DO VIPERS. Quit living in the past, it makes you look like an idiot.<!-- Signature -->