How can ANYONE not like this??????

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by I AM GOD, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Stuttgart, let me tell ya some words: do i have eva post in yar ferrari forums. the answer is no cuz i hate ferrari and i won't go to a forum that i hate. But what i can't understand is why ya ferrarists are dissin' this car. if ya are not happy, here is the solution: GO AWAY IN YOUR FERRARI FORUMS! am i enough clear?

2. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

First of all, I hardly ever post in the Ferrari forums. Second, all I'm doing is proving you guys wrong because you all seem to be in your own little fantasy land where Ferraris are slower than Geo Metros. Where have I slandered a Viper directly? I don't hate Vipers at all. What I do hate, however, are narrow-minded supercilious biased people like some of the people here who can't accept that there are cars better than (or just as good as) the Viper. I see you and your friend Bluey here are getting really agitated. Why is that, feel threatened? The truth hurts, my friend. By the way, I'm still waiting for your buddy, Bluey, to show me a post where I directly insulted his intelligence.

3. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Stuttgart be dissin everyone...!

4. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

The thing is, I haven't dissed anyone.

5. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

ITS ONLY FAST CAUSE THEY PUT 55 GRAND WORTH IN IT!!!! IF YOU WANT A REAL CAR GET A PORSCHE OR MCLAREN

6. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

man, i know that there are some better cars but be a bit realistic for its worth this car smokes many ferraris and lambos ass, don't ya agree. I am not biased but some people think and will continue to think that ferraris and lambos are da best cars in the world but that is wrong. I don't feel threatened but what is unbearable is to hear people saying that this viper handles bad but in the truth it handles great. Ya see the top speed and the quarter mile times it says enough. not an f50 or a f40 would smoke it.

peacefully and with respect

426 hemistage 8

p.s: if ya are a porsche lova why do ya have the ferrari avatar?

7. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

We never said that this car didn't have amazing speeds or that it couldn't beat most stock Ferraris and Porsches, I was just pointing out why someone might not like it, hence the title of the thread.

Angus

8. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

ya ask the question of how can anyone not like this car. well funny cause i dont. i hate this car. and ya'll are stupid all it is just a bunch of you passing post complamenting the viper. and a fact about the viper you might want to know one time i was at this program car dealership and they had a Viper and i was talking to one of the dealers and even he said "there the worst sport cars made" why i ask "because one there turing response is real slow and when ure driving one and u hit a bump you feel like the cars gonna rattle its self apart". now do you think i car sales man who has test drove this car with costumers many times would lie? and also to the dumbass that said a viper would spank a Ferrari, Lamborguhni, and a McClaren its obvious that ure another one of those stupid redneck POS american car lovers. so am i wasting my time coming to this forum probily cause ya'll arent gonna change ure opions but just for the fact

NO CAR BEATS AN ITALIAN CAR!

Scott "The Ferrari Pimp"

9. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Stuttgart man dont worrie they just dont like being told the truth.

FERRARI!!!!
    PORSCHE!!!!
    LMABO!!!!!!
    MASERATI!!!
    MCCLAREN!!!
    BUGATTI!!!!

these companys are good company cause see they actually think and work to make ther supercars. american companies just throw a mig engine in there and think they've worked to get it

10. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

So, you take the opinion that pleases you the most? What if a Racecar driver said the Viper was the Best Sportscar in the World. Would you believe him? No, you wouldn't. Instead, you take the opinion of someone who obviously doesn't know Sportscars.

Turning response is real slow? Yea, thats like the complete opposite of the truth.

What you said is all a lie anyway, why would you be at a car dealership? You aren't even old enough to drive. No one old enough to drive would call themselves a "Ferrari Pimp". Also, no idiot would say "there (it's spelled they're, moron) the worst sportscar made". Well, except you.

11. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Lets see, how can anyone not like this car? Well let me say that the performance is incredible. But then again performance isn't everything. Finesse is a big factor. A factor I might add that no American will ever have. The new vettes get closer than most though. Factory vipers and corvettes are similar in performance but the vette is a third less dollars, much quieter inside, much less rattles and vibrations. It get 3 times the gas milage, has much better A/C and I might add gets many more hp/cid than the viper. Did viper ever fix the problem with the exhaust running though the front kick panels that bake your feet as you drive? Yea, performance is great but lets talk quality. Where is Dodge's last performance car the Stealth. Gee I haven't seen a Stealth or 3000 GT in years! Thats cause they're all broken down. Thats what Dodge puts their name on. Stick with trucks, they make geat trucks. This is just a suped up version of the same viper Quality. If I had a 100K+ to put on a car, I'm calling Calloway.

12. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

and what about lingenfelter stage 2 vette?

13. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

If u do not like this car then y must u post in a forum about it?
    If u dont like it i dont care STAY OUT!

14. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

hey corvair who gives a damn about a/c on a performance car? I would rather have a car that i could go 220mph and roll the windows down in than have a geo metro with nice a/c.

15. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

r u an idiot? the guy asked "how can anybody not like this car???" so we told you y we dont like it. and ur are a real idiot, y dont u tell all the viper fans to stop going into 14 import forums and comparing econo cars to 8 liter v10 racers and saying imports suck. and i dont like this car, i dont like it because of sh**heads like the people in this forum comparing this to econo cars, which makes me think lowly of the car and you

16. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

NO American car with EVER have? WTF is up with that? Are you capable of reading the future? Are you familiar with every single American car?

Vipers and Corvettes are not similar in performance. They never were... Corvettes came close, but were never at the Viper's level.

What?! Since when did the Z06 cost $23,333?! 3 times the price? If you are going to exaggerate, make it realistic.

3 times the gas mileage? LOL!

Better Hp/Litre ratio! Hp/Litre means what now? Thats right, nothing. The Viper benefits from a big engine you know...does the Z06 have 400 ft/lbs of torque at 1700 rpm? LOL, Viper makes more torque at 2000 rpm than the Corvette does ANYWHERE in its revband.

Quality? Are Corvettes hand built? Vipers are.

Where are you getting 100K+? The Viper costs no where near $100,000. $30,000 dollars South of that figure.

17. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Its funny how if someone says somethings that are true, and you don't like it, you just get angry at them.

Angus.

18. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Silas, I would have to say that u just made urself look like more of an idiot. The guy that started this said that statement as if everyone that knows cars should like this one. And y the hell arent u gonna like a car just because of what people say in a forum?????

19. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

the reason i was at a car dealer ship is because my dad was looking at an SUV because his jimmy pulled a transmission problem and he said that it was like the 3rd one so he was gonna get a new one (probily an exterra) but newayz IF a race car driver said it was the best car in the world i would belive him because hes obvolisly drivin more cars then me..........but i dont ever have to worrie about one saying that because i know the vipers not ever gonna be the best. and do you want to hear something really funny i have a drag strip like one town away from me Salisbury to Mooervile and newazy i go there quit offten and one night it was test n' tune sunday and there was this viper and a honda CRX and dont laugh cause i know what ure thinkin "a crx thats a pices car". but! they raced and the crx beat the viper the crx ran an 11.8 the viper ran a 12.6

20. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

the reason i was at a car dealer ship is because my dad was looking at an SUV because his jimmy pulled a transmission problem and he said that it was like the 3rd one so he was gonna get a new one (probily an exterra) but newayz IF a race car driver said it was the best car in the world i would belive him because hes obvolisly drivin more cars then me..........but i dont ever have to worrie about one saying that because i know the vipers not ever gonna be the best. and do you want to hear something really funny i have a drag strip like one town away from me Salisbury to Mooervile and newazy i go there quit offten and one night it was test n' tune sunday and there was this viper and a honda CRX and dont laugh cause i know what ure thinkin "a crx thats a pices car". but! they raced and the crx beat the viper the crx ran an 11.8 the viper ran a 12.6

21. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Dude, you compared this viper to the F50! Are you that stupid enough to not know that there will be people disagreeing about your opinion?!?

22. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Dude, you compared this viper to the F50! Are you that stupid enough to not know that there will be people disagreeing about your opinion?!?

23. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

hey ferrari the crx was fixed up wasnt it? Now if u took the money that i bet that guy put into that crx and put it into the viper now that would be a different story wouldnt it?

24. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

Yeah, but the point is that it costs less to make a faster can than the Viper. But its stupid to compare a modified car to a stock car.

Angus

25. Re: How can ANYONE not like this??????

mate...i know what i compared and i yes...believe it or not...i know people will disagree with my opinion...what i don't like is ppl that come in 'ere and complain about how shit it is...and that its the shittiest car under the sun...

the point behind it all is the if u don't like this car at all...
    then why in the blu #$%# are u in this forum...?