How do you get this car on GT3

Discussion in '1998 Nissan R390 GT1' started by TOOORQUEOUS, Nov 5, 2002.

1. I own the road car, but I still can't get the LM version, where I can get it?

2. Re: How do you get this car on GT3

you have to win it in the pro league. Its one of the 10 race series. Its #$%#ing hard. You need a good car to win. You'll be up against it maybe and the xj220 jag racer. I tried it but its hard so u just have to be good or have an F1 car. Bit of effort and it will be urs no probs.

3. Re: How do you get this car on GT3

who cares about video game and plus it aint that hard to get you just need a good handling fast car

4. #4 Scandinaviancars, Nov 18, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: How do you get this car on GT3

I'd recommend taking the Pagani Zonda, tuning everything and then take the 50 lap Super Speedway competition (or is it the test track race?) - boring as hell but as far as I remember you eather win this one, the Toyota GT, the Mazda or a Formula 1 car - then you can just pick which races to win after that.

http://www.ign.com/ has a list of which car you win at different races so check that out.

5. Re: How do you get this car on GT3

can't u buy it like in GT2?

6. Re: How do you get this car on GT3

no, sad to say...

7. Re: How do you get this car on GT3

"who cares?" oh brother...you just don't know...it's tuff, not too hard, and ESPECIALLY not easy-incompetant

8. Re: How do you get this car on GT3

"who cares?" oh brother...you just don't know...it's tuff, not too hard, and ESPECIALLY not easy

9. Re: How do you get this car on GT3

I wish the '97 roadcar and '97 racecar was on GT3...
    I'd like it SO much better if it had 'em on it

10. Re: How do you get this car on GT3

damn