How fast do these actually go?

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by nissanZboy, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Re: How fast do these actually go?

As to how fast these will go? Mine does the 1/4 in 12.268 @ 119 MPH and tops out at 157 when the limiter kicks in.

2. Re: How fast do these actually go?

Either you arent stock, or you arent telling the truth.

3. #178 6979ccV12, Jun 15, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  4. Re: How fast do these actually go?

No man stock Cobras are 528 Hp to the rear wheels, and civics are 600 Hp to the flywheel! hahahahahaahahahahaahahahahhaahhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man Im hungry, I want some Uncle Ben's

5. Re: How fast do these actually go?

Uncle Ben's, HAHAHAHAHAHA! I somehow found that funny, i dont know why, and im not trying to insult you, but it was funny.

6. Re: How fast do these actually go?

Anyone know the 0-60 time for a cobra convertible?
    Assuming the cobra coupe has 4.5 0-60 and 12.9 1/4 mile

7. Re: How fast do these actually go?

The 'verts bad aerodynamics dont effect it that much that slow, and seeing as its a good 200 pounds lighter, I'd think about 5-hundredths quicker.

8. Fast enough to wave at Grandma as she cruises by with her walker.

9. You do know that one of the fastest street legal cars ever built was the Group-B version of the Lancia Delta HF Integrale, right?

It's a hatchback, and it outran Formula 1 cars, on Formula 1 circuits. It would blow away anything you can think of.

10. "Either you arent stock, or you arent telling the truth."

11. wrong... the verts are about 400lbs heavier. did you fail to realize that without the hard top you have to reinforce the chassis stiffen the frame and then you have to add the weight of all the mechanical shit to operate the convertible top. wow you need to think before you post shit on this forum because some of us actually know what we are talkin aobut.

12. when i bought mine and had it dynoed bone stock i got 349 bhp and 351 torque and on the strip i managed on stock tires a 13.1 e.t. but i'm sure that with better tires and a more experienced driver it could easily go in the high 12's. i just wish i had'nt sold it last year, but at least i have a good down payment on a new challenger!!