How Ferrari spins (article/rant)

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by lucky strike, Feb 15, 2011.

1. We need more stats goddammit.

2. Ok this is still going on? Deserve its own pdf.

3. pathatic asian, if she was italian from maranello she will cut 0.00004 sec from that time

4. ferrari just trolls its own fanboys

5. +1

6. hey guysive never had sex before
    is this the thread to post in?

7. Yeah, I think you have to post your stats though.

8. Hey guys I got an extra ' lose your v card ' ticket for the bunny ranch who's coming

9. hell eyah
    how much do you want for it
    ill book flights tonight
    gonna shake this thing asap

10. Chris Drapper.

11. Chris da rapper

12. Rolling in his PT.

13. poo on you
    poo on you
    put my butt on your face and
    poo on you

everybody get down
    and let me show you some brown

14. #465 Sportscars have Italian names pronto, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Can't wait for some dumb owner in a stock 458 to try and take on a stock MP4 and get completely raped. It's not like the MP4 would even have been released from development if McLaren didn't know it to be faster than a stock 458 = correct because the McL has NO other assets what so ever over the 458 ... have a look - of all its competitors the McL looks the worst and the sound is nothing special

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Drives/Search-Results/First-drives/McLaren-MP4-12C-vs-the-world-the-ultimate-supercar-group-test

15. #466 Porsche addict, Jun 23, 2011
    what a silly kid you are

16. Where am I wrong?

17. #468 Big Rob, Jun 23, 2011
    except that would never happen

no 458 owner will ever reproduce a 1:28 lap time on that track, and no MP4 owner will ever reproduce a 1:30 lap time on that track.

Can't wait for some dumbass 458 owner try to take on a dumbass MP4 owner, it should be a fun race, wherever it is.

18. what about everything except the fact the mclaren is better/faster than the 458

19. Rather have the rereading it looks and sounds better, don't care if its slower and has worse seats or something

#trucarenthusiastSang

20. supertest 2005 was surely in good conditions, because was in half may (16-17 and 18 if I aremeber as well) and was a nice spring day (
    ok for fuel comparo, I'll post soon

21. First CAR magazine and now evo, camparo at the Bedford Autodrome:

458: 1.19.3

MP3: 1.20.6

Som it didn't help much that McL brought another press car ....It looks like a Kia, it sounds like a Kia, its less involving to drive and it has steel brakes instead of CCM. Now its proved also to be slower. But hey its still a great car. Having its ass kicked by the best car ever made is not a shame.

22. Exactly, that's what most people do after they have driven the McL. It's a pity. It had great potential, great technology but it leaves people cold...

23. this Pronto virgin sounds like he has a bus pass