How gay are you? Gay-O-Meter

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SLP CamaroSS, Sep 27, 2004.

1. I got 90%. FerrariKing has the pic.

2. Haha, I got 40.

3. "open minded between the sheets"

think about it.

4. Do you think people like him are what makes the world a worse place, or do you just think that because someone told you to?

5. 26%, I pluck my eyebrows.

6. What?

7. Dude that's seriously uncool.

8. Here

9. I don't shape them, like a girl. It's a habbit I've formed over the years where I pull a few out once and a while.

10. Its better than an ugly unibrow. You always use smileys making you much more homosexual.

Level Of Gay:

smilies>plucking eyebrow

11. LZK is 16% gay.

12. It is wrong, says so In the Bible, and If you arent Christian, or religious, you can still see that it isnt a normal thing! Of course I hate gayness, I admit it. Im not influenced like the rest of the world. were people say, Oh its Ok to be gay, oh its natural, blah, blah, blah, bullshit! It is not natural and it is Wrong! I would rather stand up for what I beleive in and be a minority, than being in the majority, but influenced by the world.

13. Oh, I guess I do that too then. I also pull out my eyelashes when I'm bored which is really stupid 'cause it hurts ;)

I tought you meant like shapeing your eyebrows, which is yucky...

14. Actually homosexuality is natural for those who are born with it. It's not a choice. I don't give a shit however, because I know I'm not gay, and although it's hard for people who are gay, it's not my problem. The whole concept of homosexuality disgusts me, and I'm sick and tired of all this gay acceptance bullshit. "You're too straight for these times" what the **** is that bullshit. It was never cool to be gay, and it shouldn't ever be.

15. Hahaha yucky?! Listen to yourself.

16. Aliens in bikinis?

17. You are right, except I believe that It isnt something you are born with, I believe it is a choice, and people are usually confused when they say they are born that way.

Its not found in nature to be gay, and the proof is, it keeps growing and growing. Itis qrong, and unnatural.

and I hate gay acceptance bullshit even more than you do!

18. wake up thera are animals with gay behaviour : dogs, monkeys, cats, hell even bulls and horses

19. the bible says a lot of stupid shit. taking it literally causes you to miss the point of the bible.. the bible also says its alright to sell your dauguters, so why pick one piece of it (like the sin of homosexuality) and make it your code, and not the rest? the reason is because you are a hypocrit.

20. Dude that's my mom.

21. I had to listen to this chick I know give me the 101 in eyebrow shapeing one day (she was making fun of other girls inability to properly style their eyebrows or some sh*t). I figure , subconsciously at least, I wouldn't go for a chick with big bushy eyebrows, but it's not something I want to think about...

22. Actually scientists have found the genes responsible for homosexuality. It is a fact that most gay people have no choice.