How gay are you? Gay-O-Meter

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SLP CamaroSS, Sep 27, 2004.

1. But the thing that makes no sense is that you've never explained why it's wrong, other than it's "unnatural". And besides, if it has nothing to do with you why should you care?

2. 1st you know Jack shit abou philosophy

2nd Does this big post means that you are not coming out of the closet tonight?

You dont like gays because you are afraid you will become like them

3. No, I was worried like you when the meter went up to 100.

4. No, I was worried like you when the meter went up to 100.

5. My high degree of passion and love of a woman, makes me one of the un gayest people, I know I weil never become like them and God forbid that ever happens,

Of course I hope that it will never happen, but that isnt the reason why I hate them

I hate them because it is disgusting and perverted

6. My high degree of passion and love of a woman, makes me one of the un gayest people, I know I weil never become like them and God forbid that ever happens,

Of course I hope that it will never happen, but that isnt the reason why I hate them

I hate them because it is disgusting and perverted

7. It is wrong because the bible says so, Im worldly manners, I dont think I can come up with a logiical reason why it is wrong, but I can keep saying it is sick!

8. So if you look lustfully at a woman I assume you'd pluck your eyes out? The bible says a lot of things, but you cant take it word for word. Apply the things that make sense and leave out things that dont.

9. If you are that straight you should think like any inteligent straight guy

More gays = less competition

10. No I am not saying that, Abraham had 2 children Ishmael=arab and Jacob=Jews

The arab generation is mostly islam....Their book is totally different than the Bible or the Jewish book(forgot the name)

But you on the other hand are saying that "you are certain that you can be gay and go to heaven"

Wow , I guess I forgot that you are right and God is wrong, because He said that being gay is one of the biggest blasphemies and a slap to Gods face!

11. actually you cant say that, because I think there are more lesbians than gays!

12. Biggest blasphemy? All sins are equal according to the bible. Also, if I'm not mistaken it's said like any other rule, not any differently. So if somebody has sexual immorality, and it's in a straight relationship, it's alright with you and you wont complain, but if somebody's gay you throw a huge fit?

13. Please when you quote the bible be accurate. It says If you are going to lust( because it can lead you into eternal damnation) It is better to poke out your eyes so that you will never lust again...

Basically what is better going to hell, or blinding yourself?

Ok thats what It means, and some things in the bible are not litreral, If you have some logic you can see that.

14. Homosexual relationships are biologicaly unproductive, and therefore a waste of time. To my way of thinking they are about as useful to society as an ugly wanker who will never get any chance of reproducing.

15. MAN!!! Like I said,, think about it.
    It means that all sins can get you to go to hell

Lying-small sin

Murder- Large sin

They are way different, but equal meaning as a result from that, they are both sins and sinners go to hell!!

are u finished not using logic?

being gay is a very large blasphemy, we are created in Gods image and to act as such a sin as sleeping with another man....I dont think I have to go on!

Both gay and sexually immoral behaviour is wrong! Dont put words in my mouth!

16. read this

some things in th bible are not litreral, If you have some logic you can see that.

17. go pick cotton , Toby !

18. Lets talk about this reasonably. You dont like gays because of religious reasons. Okay, simply put, I disagree, but are you a true literalist of the Bible. Do you picket Red Lobster and condemn all those who eat shellfish to hell, as God does in Leviticus? What about condemning all those who wear blended fabrics(cotton-poly blends seem to be very popular, even among the church crowds) as God does in Leviticus? You can not pick and choose what you believe while ignoring the others without a reason. What is it?

19. EXACTLY! Which is why I'm saying that you dont give a crap if people are being sexually immoral, but when people are gay you have a huge problem with it.

20. What about infertile couples? Or those couples who marry, but don't want children? You are right, forget about love, the only reason to marry someone is to further populate the earth. I mean come on.

21. Dont get me wrong I also hate immoral behaviour, but ya your right, something about gays that I hate even more!

22. What ever happened to love thy neighbor? Not the heterosexual neighbor, just neighbor.

23. Please know what you are saying, all those old testament bans on food and other bans were taken off after Jesus Died on the cross/ or during the time of his teaching.

Why do Jews still follow it? because they dont believe in Jesus.

24. Than whats the deal with "hating"(such a strong word) gays. What is your basis.

25. But WHY do you hate gays and oppress them more than you opress others?