How is this different for RSX

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept' started by SHOboy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: How is this different for RSX

mmm...this with NOS, and supercharger....*drooling*

2. Okay now on the previous forum for the performance model of the RSX-s people were talking mad SH!T about the performance model, calling it a waist, isnt this just a GTS model with a few scoops? Now im not dissing this car, although i have some probs with it i think its a true SUPER CAR and one of the best indeed.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: How is this different for RSX

Um no...this is what the new srt-10 is based on. Nothing like the GTS. Not to mention 50 more bhp and a few hundred pounds lighter.

4. Re: How is this different for RSX

You should be shot for saying that...

5. Re: How is this different for RSX

lol<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: How is this different for RSX

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WAY2FAST4YOU</i>
    <b>Okay now on the previous forum for the performance model of the RSX-s people were talking mad SH!T about the performance model, calling it a waist, isnt this just a GTS model with a few scoops? Now im not dissing this car, although i have some probs with it i think its a true SUPER CAR and one of the best indeed.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You still make me laugh, this is not even close to the same car that the current viper is based upon. Man this car is ighter has more power a different motor and suspension not to mention a different frame. And isn't it funny when america puts our a performance edition of a certain car it ends up actually being performance, aka vette z06, camaro ss, mustang cobra, viper gts r, hmmm. I think that it is funny when japan introduces a performance addition recently it is just a little bit of suspension probably = to about $200 worth of suspension upgrades, cool wheels and non functional shit like psoiler and shift knobs. This viper is nothing like the RSX, it is what people call a real car, or a man's car not a pussy wagon like the NSX or the RSX.

7. Re: How is this different for RSX

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Drive it like you rented it</i>
    <b>You should be shot for saying that...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i second that... its nitrous, not NOS... NOS is a holley brand aka "Nitrous Oxide System"

8. Re: How is this different for RSX

well said ffattack most people have just been calling it NOS since it was used in fast and the furious but it is indeed a brand name it is the most popular brand but there are others like edelbrock zex and piranha just to name a few zex actually is popular among import tuners because they specialize in systems for jap cars. now back to the topic this is not a viper gts with scoops and more power it is entirely new the only things that arethe same is the number of pistons the name and the fact that it has 4 tires.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: How is this different for RSX

i beg to differ rob, oh and by the way you also make me laugh, your antics and rudeness are that of a #$%#in redneck, get an education...

Oh and about Japs not making good performance models... HMMMmmmm Lancer EVO, civi SI-R, Integra R, NSX-T, Subaru STi, TURBO SUPRA, TWIN TURBO RX7 and ofcourse!!! SKYLINE GT-R ,THE LIST GOES ON, so please think next time before you make a LAME, HALF ASSED comment.

Big rob your a #$%#in JOKE.

P.S "THE SURGEON GENERAL NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SMOKING AN AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR" ***r!ce 4 life*** NSX BABY<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: How is this different for RSX

Put any of those cars up against our american cars and the japs will get their ass kicked. And the Skyline isnt even that fast, the twin turbo RX-7 or the R1 is the fastest of any jap cars. The skyline just has good handelling.