How long are your days?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Marki, Mar 11, 2008.

1. What time do you get up,leave the house and then get back home. I wake up at 6, go to school till 1:18. hang out in the school library for a period, do some work, then take the bus down to the area where i work, grab a bite to eat, then im at work till 3 - 9. bus back home, im at home at like 9 45. bonkers.

2. I work 9-5, then 6-9 every night.

Then 10-7 on sundays.

3. Wake up whenever. Go to class, occasoinally skipping and not going. Back home by 3-4 daily. Chill out. Do work. Make dinner. Do more work if something is due. Go to bed unacceptably late.

4. pretty much

lol

5. #$%# im lolling

6. i want yo life

7. pretty much, except I work all day sat and sun

8. ugh. You're like 16. You could have that life, easily. 

Dude. You're going to absolutely hate yourself in less than 5 years. If I could go back to being 16 and having zero responsibility and zero expected of me, I would take it in an instant.

9. wake up at 7 , back home at 8/9

10. Having nothing to do makes me feel like crap/is boring. High school was good but college is much better.

12. i hate not being busy though. plus, if im doing this now, then ill have the oppurtunity of having less to worry about and less responsibility when im in my 20s, and i guarantee thats more fun.

13. When working morning shifts I go to bed about midnight and get up at 4:30, any other days I go to bed when I #$%#ing want to and get up accordingly.

14. differs per day.

15. During high school track season:
    Mon-Fri I wake up at 4:30am. At work at 6:00am. Work until 2:30pm. At high school at 3:00pm. Coach until 5:15pm and get home at 5:30pm (unless there is a meet). Bed usually between 9:00-10:00pm (except Friday if I'm out, I'll stay up late). No weekend work.

During off-season I work from 6:00am to 4:30pm, 4 days/week. I get to choose which day I don't work. No weekend work.

16. Too long

17. Wake up at 8.30/45 and usually miss form period/the start of first lesson.

Then Mondays and Fridays I finish at 1.15 and do feck all after that, Tuesdays and Wednesdays its 3.05, Thursdays its 12.15.

18. Up at 5, school by 7, out of class usually around 5, but I'll stay anywhere from 2 to 4 hours to get any work I have done, an hour after which I'll get home.

21. I wake up at about 7:30. Out the door by 8. Work starts at 8:30, but I get there when I get there. I leave at 5:40ish. Get home a little before 6. Do various things. Fall asleep around midnight.

22. Up at 6:45a, work 8:30a-5:30p. Get home around 6p. Go to sleep 11ish pm. Repeat.

23. mostly, but without the work.

24. Today I got up at 7, I'm about to leave but I only have 2 hours class so I should be home by 12.

25. 10h-12h normally, then I work after dinner.