how many people...

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Power Wagon Concept' started by Omsirut, Aug 9, 2002.

1. think that it should have bee built? i do, that's for sure.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: how many people...

a little too showy in the front, with not enough to counter it in the back.

3. Re: how many people...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stellar</i>
    <b>a little too showy in the front, with not enough to counter it in the back.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    ya if the front wasn't so flashy I'd agree.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: how many people...

Yeah they should build this...
    it could be a Navigator/escalade EXT competitor, maybe even way beter...
    if they can build it using the chasis and underpinnings of the new gen RAM but give it a distinctive style they've got a winner here...

have u seen the real thing? the tires are just huge... and the front end looks so menacing, its ultra cool... really<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: how many people...

They should defenetly put this Mean Machine into production. We need a new face for trucks these day even if it has to be taken from an Old design.

6. Re: how many people...

this truck wouldn't have competetion...the Ext and navigator are luxury trucks this is purly for towing power 780lb ft of torque that's insane... you could rip down a house with that

7. Re: how many people...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ivanhoe</i>
    <b>Yeah they should build this...
    it could be a Navigator/escalade EXT competitor, maybe even way beter...
    if they can build it using the chasis and underpinnings of the new gen RAM but give it a distinctive style they've got a winner here...

have u seen the real thing? the tires are just huge... and the front end looks so menacing, its ultra cool... really</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

this thing is real god damn mother #$%#in' cool I'd buy it any time I had the money<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: how many people...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94stang5L</i>
    <b>this truck wouldn't have competetion...the Ext and navigator are luxury trucks this is purly for towing power 780lb ft of torque that's insane... you could rip down a house with that</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    yeah indeed this would be no competition for the Lincoln and the Caddy
    its way better than them, as a truck,
    and its got a lot of luxury ammenities inside...
    extensive use of leather, and aluminum and other high quality materials ensure it an upscale look from a regular truck... say RAM or whatever, hope this one goes to production<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: how many people...

I like this truck if they came out with it, it would be the only one with that old design and would have no competition with all that torque

10. Re: how many people...

Without a doubt this truck has one of the toughest engines this side of an 18 wheeler. The only problem is that you need a chassis of equal toughness to require such an engine. Lets face facts. This truck would crack its rear axle before you even come close to pushing it's engine. What Dodge should consider is this engine in the 6x6 with duallie wheels. 10 wheels, 780 pound feet of torque. Can you say big rig?

11. Re: how many people...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Truckman</i>
    <b>Without a doubt this truck has one of the toughest engines this side of an 18 wheeler. The only problem is that you need a chassis of equal toughness to require such an engine. Lets face facts. This truck would crack its rear axle before you even come close to pushing it's engine. What Dodge should consider is this engine in the 6x6 with duallie wheels. 10 wheels, 780 pound feet of torque. Can you say big rig?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Can you say 'Shut the hell up?'

I'm prety sure Dodge would have thought of that. Why would they design a truck that can destroy its own rear axle? <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: how many people...

build it<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: how many people...

cool truck, but i've never seen it in a book before>

14. Re: how many people...

YA it should be built! All they need to do is change the front a little bit and this truck would be so beyond badass.

15. Re: how many people...

they should take out the I-6 and put a supercharged V-8 hemi(what?) in, then i'd like it.

16. Re: how many people...

Oh my god,
    Why the hell would someone buy a truck with 10 wheels can you imagine the amount of scrub? Can you say SHED LODDA MUNA ON TYRES?
    If you can ever face the facts that this is one of the coolest trucks around (in my eyes anyway)then you would look up about it and find out that the power winch in the front bumper can pull an eighteen wheeler out a ditch. Also why would dodge designers sit at a table and say "I know why don't we make a truck the length of a house and the first time somebody tries to put it to the test the back axle crumbles like a digestive" Get your brain out of neutral and think comman sense lad.