How much are these? My dad wants one

Discussion in '2001 HSV VX2 R8' started by DC286, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DC286</i>
    <b></b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Why? where do you live?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DC286</i>
    <b></b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->They're about $60,000 aren't they?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

How much is that in £'s
    Thanx for ya help guys<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

1$ buys 38 pence. So you should be able to work it out. But you pay a lot more in the UK than what they cost here.

6. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

yeh because he would have to get it imported.

7. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

Who would want to import this? Get a T series.

8. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

If his dad wants to import this then he can. I'd prefer a T-series too

9. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

Not to mention the el cheapo interior and lack of security.......

10. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

less atrractive and practical too

11. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

I don't like the look of the lancer anymore, i like the 92 GSR though, I almost bought one. EVO V is the most attractive of the EVOs.
    I'm not into the look of them anymore though. And I'm starting to like the look of the VY SS. Don't mind th eback as much, but still, i think it's too much like a Mitsubishi.

12. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

About the Clubbie being a Commie with a body kit, the same can be said about the Evo, its just a Lancer with a bodykit (lookswise).

I'm talking about the Dash and stuff on the Evo too. It isn't much for an 80G car.

btw, I like the Evo but I just can't see how you think it is the perfect car. It isn't.

13. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

I'll suppose we will have to wait till the VIII gets here with a reasonable price tag. Should be a lot better.

14. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

really?? you have got to be joking, that'll be the best bfyb for sure, but you sure even with a price drop it would be higher 60grand area??

15. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

In all around performance, and absolutely every area if they're the same price.

16. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

Yeah word is Mistubushi Australia want to make the EVO lancer a more permanant participant in their lineup, somewhere between $55 000 - $65 000, plus they are also after "a turbo 4WD lancer around $40 000", which we probably won't see.

Mitsu' really wanna take it to Subaru in the Aussie market.

Waddya reckon?

17. Re: How much are these? My dad wants one

Evo is less attractive , evo and attractive shouldn't even go in the same sentence, the R8 has style and more room for kids/shopping .......maybe the person who wants to buy the R8 doesn't want to drop his standards.