how much?

Discussion in '1999 Blitz Skyline GT-R R348' started by EliteWolverine, Aug 10, 2002.

1. just wondering how much this car will set somebody back?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: how much?

what the #$%# is up with that bible verse shit. that is the gayest thing i have ever heard in my life. who cares how much the piece of shit car costs. it sucks because it's a jap car. they all suck. buy an american car *****.

3. Re: how much?

thats the same thing i was wondering, i'm still searching for the price, but i can't find it. And has Monkey been banned yet?

4. Re: how much?

I think the price would settle most of the disputes over this car... Hope someone can find it.<!-- Signature -->

5. #5 lsrracer1, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  6. Re: how much?

horney monkey you are the biggest #$%#ing dumbass,you sumbitch.if i ever saw you on the street i would kick you so hard on the ass that i would make you shit blood for a week you pussy

7. Re: how much?

about $60,000 for 98 registered with 30,000 on the clock

8. Re: how much?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from plumber60</i>
    <b>about $60,000 for 98 registered with 30,000 on the clock</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No, it costs a lot more. I saw one for sale in Germany, the price was a bit over 110.000 $...<!-- Signature -->